21-30

Chapter 21

"Brother, is there anyone here already here?"
The man named Big Brother glanced back and asked, "Do you think someone will drag the shelf away?"
The man touched his head, speechless for a while.
The eldest brother's eyes remained locked on Nangongjin and Wang Xinran since he came up. The look of gaze passed over Nangongjin and Wang Xinran's backpacks. He led the next few people over and waited for him to see Nangongjin's movements. Yiliang.
"Brother, why don't we cooperate?" the man asked with his arms folded.
Nangong Jin is noncommittal. If there were no such people, he could of course ask Xin'er to take out an axe from the space, but he didn't expect that someone would come over so soon in this place.
It now appears that it is impossible to monopolize the things in the warehouse.
Nangong Jin was not disappointed either. He took Wang Xin and stepped back and asked, "Do you have a way to unlock this lock?"
Just after Nangong Jin asked this, there was a burst of laughter behind him. The boss's eyes fell on one of the thin men. The man's smile was very wretched. He finally had a feeling of raising his eyebrows and exasperatingly. When he passed by Nangong Jin, he said humbly. : "There is no lock in the entire S city that I can't open."
Snapped...
The boss slapped his head mercilessly and cursed: "What the hell are you talking about, hurry up."
The thin man took out a small wire from nowhere, and fiddled with the big iron lock. Not long after, a slight click sounded.
The heavy iron chain slid to the ground, and the iron door was pushed open. When everyone saw a warehouse full of goods, they gasped.
Nangongjin and Wang Xinran also looked at the warehouse at the same time, with smiles in their eyes.
In addition to the boss, there are a total of eight people in this group. Except for the thin and small one who opened the lock, the others are tall, strong, and powerful. Even the boss is about 1.9 meters tall, showing his wrists. A dragon's tail is faintly visible on it.
The man next to the boss raised his chin in the direction of Nangongjin and Wang Xinran, making a mouth-cutting gesture with his hands, and looking at his boss motionlessly.
The boss glanced at this person coldly, his voice was neither high nor low: "Remember, our enemy is a zombie, not of the same kind."
Everyone's eyes fell on the man, and the man lowered his head in embarrassment, so that no one could see the harshness in his eyes.
Nangong Jin saw the movements of the two men in full view, he curled his lips, his eyes stopped for a moment on a wound on the man's face, and then turned away nonchalantly.
"How do you think we should divide these things?" The boss is not a personal lover, and he never thought of swallowing all of this.
Nangong Jin glanced inside and said, "How about we score four or six? We are four and you are six."
"What? Do you want four more? We opened this lock. Besides, can the off-road vehicle at your door fit it?" The people who wanted to kill Nangong Jin and Wang Xinran screamed.
Nangong Jin didn't pay attention to this person at all, he was just waiting for the boss to mean.
"Old Li, shut up, it's up to me now." The boss's tone was not heavy, but he hit the man's taboo every sentence, the man clenched his fist angrily, and did not speak any more.
"Just do it, we are six, you four."
Nangong Jin took Wang Xin and stepped back, saying, "You move the things in the warehouse first, and the rest belong to us."
Seeing Nangongjin's concession, the boss finally showed a slight smile on his serious face. He said, "My name is Cao Chen."
"Nangong Jin."

Chapter 22

After chewing Nangongjin's name in his mouth, Cao Chen suddenly asked, "Are you the young major general, son-in-law of the Wang family?"
It's no wonder that Cao Chen didn't know Nangong Jin. S city and even the whole country knew the name Nangong Jin, but few people saw him.
"Exactly." Nangong Jin nodded.
"Cao Chen Sansheng is fortunate to see the famous major general." Cao Chen smiled.
Being worshipped by such a gangster, Nangong Jin still calmly replied, "I'm overwhelmed."
Next, Cao Chen and his party began to move things. They were originally out to collect supplies today. They drove trucks. They were crowded and they were all laborers. It didn't take two hours, and half of the things were moved.
Seeing that it was almost done, Cao Chen once again walked towards Nangongjin and Wang Xinran who were sitting not far away, and asked, "Would you like to see the major general?"
The implication is to let Nangong Jin check to see if there are 40% left.
What Cao Chen did today gave Nangongjin a good impression. He pulled Wang Xinran to his feet, walked to the warehouse, and shook his head: "No."
"Then let's go one step ahead, maybe we can see you again if we are destined." Cao Chen arched his hand and turned to leave.
The others had already left. When Cao Chen was about to go down the stairs for the last time, Nangongjin's voice sounded behind him: "Hold on."
Cao Chen stopped and looked at Nangongjin unidentifiedly. Nangongjin said, "Anyone of you was scratched by a zombie?"
Cao Chen's eyes suddenly became much deeper.
"Scratched by a zombie, it will mutate into a zombie in twelve hours." Nangong Jin reminded.
Wang Xinran clearly felt Cao Chen's breathing heavier. In the end, he just said to Nangong Jin, "Thank you."
Being pulled into the warehouse by Nangong Jin, Wang Xinran sighed, feeling a little melancholy for a while.
Nangong Jin squeezed her soft ears and said, "This is the end of the world. Death is the most common thing. There may be more cruel things in the future. Xin'er needs to harden her heart."
"Yeah." He bowed his head to Nangong Jin's arms, and Wang Xinran nodded silently.
Immediately afterwards, the two took all the remaining items in the warehouse.
Cao Chen is also considered a big husband, and left Nangong Jin and the others with the clothes and food they need most in the last days.
Regardless of whether they were useful or not, Wang Xinran took them all in.
After sweeping the second floor, it was too early, and the two returned to the first floor.
Looking from the glass, there were many zombies lying on the ground, it seems that Cao Chen and the others killed them.
As for the man and woman who had stayed downstairs, only the man was left. Seeing Nangongjin and Wang Xinran coming down, the man ran over and asked, "Are you leaving now?"
He wondered if he could ride a car.
"What about the woman?" Wang Xinran vaguely guessed.
The man's words quickly confirmed Wang Xinran's thoughts. The man said, "She left with the few people just now."
As for the end of the woman's plaything, Wang Xinran can already imagine it.
"Can you take me for a ride? My house is very close, not far from the supermarket. I, I have to go back to see my wife and children." The man's eyes were red.
"Brother Jin?"
Nangongjin led Wang Xinran out, leaving a sentence: "Keep up."
"Thank you, thank you very much." The man nodded gratefully.
Nangongjin did not send the man home. The car stopped outside the alley where the man lived. Nangongjin threw a plastic bag with bread and water in it, and then handed the machete with a gap in her hand to the man. , Said: "The car can't get in."
The man wiped his tears, bent over, choked up and said, "Thank you two, thank you..."