241-250

Chapter 241

They are going to the base today. No one in the family knows. They also want to know about the situation of the base. They handed in the necessary supplies and let Kang Peng, Guo Qiang, and Su Qi drive in, while Wang Xinran and Nangong Jin took Ye Chencheng with them. Binghe Jiangzhinan and Ximenxue walked in.
As soon as he entered the base, several people surrounded him, including adults and children.
"Hello, this is the first time you have come to this base. I will introduce you to it. It's very cheap, and only a package of biscuits." A little boy said on the side.
Wang Xinran heard this immature voice and looked down. A little boy who was only half his height was wearing ragged clothes, but he looked neat and tidy.
"If it doesn't work, half a bag is fine." The boy saw Wang Xinran not speaking and said again.
When the people around saw the situation, they all dispersed. A packet of biscuits is already very low. If half a packet of biscuits is not enough to eat, it is a waste of tongue.
Although the base has started to grow all kinds of food, it has not yet reached the harvest time, so some people are still working hard to eat. Wang Xinran watched the other people have dispersed, leaving only the little boy, and said to him softly: "Little brother, then please tell us about the basic situation of this base."
Hearing Wang Xinran's words, the little boy nodded happily and said, "Okay. Pretty sister."
"This base is divided into three parts, the rich area, the poor area, and the trading area. The innermost one is the rich area, where there are some supernatural powers and important figures in the country, and some are for food. There are so many people."
"The outermost part of this area is the poverty-stricken area. These are ordinary people who have no ability to work and no food to hand in." The little boy said while looking up at Wang Xinran and others, watching them listen carefully. He was talking.
And between the rich and poor areas, there is a trading area, and this trading area is where some people replace things they don't use with food.
The consumer goods used in this base are points. Points are very important in this base. "
"And there are three sources of points, one is the food you bring back from outside or the crystal nucleus is replaced by points, and the other is to go to the mission hall here, accept the mission, and you will receive the corresponding points after completing the mission. Here you are, the last one is to find a job in the base for those who have no abilities, help the base to do things, and get corresponding points every day."
As the little boy said, he took Wang Xinran and others into the base. He walked to a building downstairs and said to Wang Xinran and them, "This is the mission hall." Wang Xinran and the others looked at the building, it was before the end of the world. A big bank.
"There are also two situations for receiving tasks. One is to organize a team by yourself. The other is to join the country's army."
"If you form a team by yourself, after you complete the task and other things, after you turn in part of it, it will be your own. But if you join the national army, it will be different. In addition to the task, most of the other things are also required. Handed over to the country, but the rewards given by the country are also very rich."
"But most people generally like to form a team on their own, so that they will not be restricted by the country and do what they want. As long as they don't do anything to harm the base, it's okay."

Chapter 242

"Now there are a lot of things done in the base. Now in the base, plants can be planted, so now some ability walkers are also doing things in the base. For example, for water abilities, they release water in the reservoir. Yes, help planting plants." The little boy told Wang Xinran and the others most of the things.
He led Wang Xinran and the others to the small building next to the mission hall, and said to them: "You just came today, and you definitely don't have a place to live. What kind of house you are looking for, you can go inside, and they will Explain it carefully to you."
The little boy that Wang Xinran listened to them explained them carefully, allowing them to instantly understand that the base here is completely in the same pattern as the previous base in T City.
But think about it, the computer is now ready to use, and all the bases are connected to form a model, which is more convenient to manage.
"I have explained most of what I know to you. If you still want to know anything, you can ask." The boy said to Wang Xinran and the others.
Wang Xinran nodded and said, "Thank you, little brother, we already know. For other things, we will find someone else and say hello." He took out two packets of biscuits and a bread from his backpack and handed them to the little boy. Hands.
After the little boy saw it, he quickly took a bag of biscuits and said, "We've said it before, just one bag of biscuits is enough, I don't want the others." The little boy shook his head and stepped back, but his eyes did not Leave what Wang Xinran is holding.
"Take it, little brother, you deserve it, you told us so carefully." Wang Xinran walked over and stuffed the bread and biscuits directly into the little boy's hand.
"Thank you! Thank you! Sister." The little boy kept bowing excitedly, thanking Wang Xinran. Then he ran away holding the food in his hand.
"Well, we have already understood what we should know, let's go back now." Nangong Jin greeted everyone and walked into the base.
Now the bases in each city have shown a good pattern. The current situation is much earlier than in the previous life. Now Wang Xinran is not thinking about the previous life.
Now there are too many differences from the previous life. In the previous life, there was no Professor Gao, and there was no medicine that can suppress the zombie poison. There are still many researchers who use supernatural powers to study, resulting in more and more zombies, and human living space. Getting smaller and smaller.
Several people walked slowly into the base, and saw many things along the way. I saw many poor people just set up a tent to live in. Many people couldn't even live in a tent, but think about it. There are so many in this base. If everyone has a house, there will not be enough houses for them.
Several people have been walking straight ahead for a long time, and finally walked to the trading area.
"Unexpectedly, the poverty-stricken area here is so big, much larger than T City." Ye Chen said when he finally walked out of the poverty-stricken area.
"That's for sure, here is much larger than T City, and the population here is much larger than other places." Wang Xinran said after hearing Ye Chen's words.
"This is the largest base in our country at present, and it is the safest place. So most people will come out and basically send them here. In addition, some people will also come here in their own teams, which leads to this base. More and more people."