181-190

Chapter 181

"Nangong Jin, you just came back, go to rest first, since you are back, then you go with them, so the chances of winning are much greater." The chairman said to Nangong Jin.
"Okay." Nangong Jin nodded, "Okay, you can discuss it, this time there should not be too many people, but you must have abilities." After Nangong Jin finished talking with the chairman, she went back to rest.
He also went to ask Wang Xinran if he wanted to go, and he wanted her to go, fearing that he would be in danger.
After arriving home after a while, I walked into the room and saw Wang Xinran had just finished taking a shower. What a beautiful picture, "Xin'er, I'm going out to save people this afternoon, are you going?"
"Go." Wang Xinran took Nangongjin back to the space. Originally, Wang Xinran wanted Nangongjin to have a good rest. Who knew that Nangongjin was racing against time and came to the river with a mandarin duck playing in the water.
Ye Chen and the others came back and greeted Wang Xinran. The family hadn't eaten together for a long time. Ximen's mother and Jiang's mother cooked a table of good dishes, and Wang Xinran took out a lot of rice noodles and put them at home.
"Xin Ran, you don't need so much. Zhinan has found something to do at the base, and they have food every day." Mother Jiang said when Wang Xinran took out so many things.
"We went out to collect a lot of things this time, and we have to eat ourselves." Wang Xinran said with a smile.
In the afternoon, everyone left the base together. The radio station was in the middle of the entire city of T. Looking at the endless squirming zombies, Nangong Jin frowned unconsciously. This place has been completely occupied, and every corner is full of zombies. , Whether it is blood or a huge sound will cause a siege of zombies, a few zombies are okay, if a bunch of zombies are surrounded, no car can drive past.
Before they went from here to Longkou Village and wiped the edges, but this time it was the center.
Wang Xinran also looked at the huge wave of zombies outside. Wang Xinran couldn't help but frown. I'll go, this fall is really complete.
"Divided into three teams, Ye Chen and Kang Peng led the team. The three vehicles simultaneously set off from the three roads of Zhengyang Street, Jingyang Road, Jinhe Street to the radio station, met in the first floor lobby of the radio station, and arrived at the first team in the lobby. All entrances to the hall were sealed off, and the zombies in the radio station were cleaned up. When the second team and the third team arrived, they knocked on the glass three times faster and three times slower, and the first team opened the door to let us in."
"Received."
Wang Xinran and Nangongjin are a team. The two of them cut in from Jingyang Road. It can be seen from the map that the road chosen by Nangongjin is the closest road to the radio station. Relatively speaking, there are relatively few zombies. They are separated. Walking will not allow zombies to gather, and it is relatively convenient to deal with.
"Xin'er, come and drive."
"Okay." Wang Xinran immediately got into the driver's seat, and Nangongjin sat beside him. Their car was a military off-road vehicle. The car ran very vigorously and the sound was not very loud, but the sound still attracted. A lot of zombies.
The zombies surrounded them in piles, pressed a red button on the car, and the entire roof was stowed. Nangong Jin drew out the long knife she carried with him, and directly stabbed the heads of the zombies on both sides of the car. .
Wang Xinran didn't pay too much attention to him, but looked straight at the road ahead. The mental power has been released, exploring the road ahead.

Chapter 182

Suddenly, it appeared in my mind that there would be more than 30 zombies right in front of them. They blocked the road completely, and narrowed their eyes. In early summer, they took out a pistol from their waist and said, "There is a wave of zombies ahead, get ready. shooting."
When Nangong Jin heard this, she took out her pistol from her waist and quickly passed the detour at the moment of acceleration. There were more than 30 zombies in front of her. They blocked the road that was not very wide. Seeing the car rushing over, they greeted them with excitement.
Wang Xinran held the steering wheel with one hand and the pistol with the other, "Brother Jin, I'm going to speed up."
The speed of the off-road vehicle was increased by another gear, and the pistol in Wang Xinran's hand also rang at the same time. The zombie in front of him was instantly broken. Nangongjin's gun and Wang Xinran rang at the same time, and the whole street was full of silenced pistols. The horror scene of shooting the zombies, but within a minute, only 5.6 of the more than 30 zombies were left, and they swayed towards their car.
Wang Xinran did not slow down. He ran into the zombie. The zombie was hit and flew directly. It fell to the side of the road and passed the most dangerous piece. The zombies behind were easier to deal with in twos and threes. Wang Xinran's car also Speeded up all the way to the radio station building.
The military off-road vehicle was parked in a corner of the building. Two people holding long knives rushed to the radio station. When they stepped into the radio station, they closed the door directly and closed the door with the lock they brought with them. Locked, the other two took long knives to look for other exits throughout the building.
Wang Xinran and Nangong Jin looked at each other and began to look for signs of zombies in the hall. There were really a few zombies in the entire hall at that time, but they were dealt with by Nangong Jin within a few seconds. Found the zombies that had been dismembered, it seemed that this radio station was the place where Professor Gao did the experiment.
"Boom, boom, boom." Wang Xinran turned around. At the gate of the radio station, the other two teams had already arrived, but vaguely saw a group of zombies not far away from the two teams were attacking. Wang Xinran quickly opened the front door of the radio station. , The two teams quickly entered the door and locked the door again.
"Go upstairs."
The door of the lobby on the first floor is made of glass. Although it is bulletproof glass, it is glass. The zombies can see them through the glass. Although these zombies can't get in, they can keep hitting the door. The bang bang sound still sounds quite oozing.
After arriving on the second floor collectively, Nangong Jin began to arrange the entire search and rescue plan. The radio station building on this floor is only seven floors. They have completely searched for Professor Gao on the first floor, so Professor Gao is likely to be on the upper floor. Among them, "Lin Kangpeng, you took Su Qi and Hua Mo to find Professor Gao on the second and third floors."
"Ye Chen, you took Cheng Bing and Guo Qiang on the fifth floor on the fourth floor. Xin'er and I went to the sixth floor and seventh floor to look for them. When we found Professor Gao, we used the walkie-talkie to tell us that no matter which team found Professor Gao to take to the second floor. "
"Received."
"start to act"
Nangong Jin led Wang Xinran to start the mode of Superman climbing stairs, and ran upwards non-stop.