31-40

Chapter 31

The slender but haughty back looked astringent.
Wang Xinran grabbed Nangong Jin's arm and blinked with big crystal-like eyes, a little unbearable: "Brother Jin?"
Wang Xinran laughed, his girl was still kind.
Rubbing the top of Wang Xinran's hair, he nodded.
The car drove over and stopped by the woman. Wang Xinran said to Lu Lan, who was looking at him in doubt, "Would you like to follow us?"
After watching the end of the world for two years, this woman has clean eyes and is not a nasty person. This is also the reason why Nangongjin didn't stop Wang Xinran.
When Lu Lan heard the words, the tears couldn't stop falling, and then felt embarrassed and wiped it away cleanly. She solemnly nodded her head: "I will follow you, I will do laundry and cooking, and kill zombies. It won't hold you back."
"Get in the car." Wang Xinran opened the rear door.
Lu Lan got into the car gratefully.
The two felt that it was not a problem to keep crashing like this. No matter how strong the car was, it might crash one day. Therefore, the submachine gun was in Wang Xinran's hands all the way behind, and Nangong Jin drove specially.
He held his guns and swept all the way towards the zombies blocking the road in front. Each shot had a headshot. Soon, all those blocking the road were swept away, and some of them could only be chased behind the car.
Many cars were along with them. At first, they were shocked by Wang Xinran's sturdy shooting. Seeing Wang Xinran only hit zombies, many people thought about it. Someone opened the way. Why didn't they do it?
Therefore, not long later, a large number of them followed their car.
One of the Land Rover speeds up and is level with Nangong Jin's car. The people in the car look enviously at the modified off-road vehicle and the new weapon in Wang Xinran's hand. One of them waved to Ling Zituo and shouted: "Brother, you too Going to the safe zone? How are we going all the way?"
Nangong Jin glanced at the opponent, stepped on the accelerator, knocked over a few zombies in front, and shook the car behind.
Nangongjin's skills are naturally superb. He drove the off-road vehicle into a sports car. It didn't take long. Except for the car driven by Ye Chen and Kang Peng, the car behind it fell far behind.
The road that followed was much smoother, and less than an hour later, the car drifted and stopped in front of a convenience supermarket near the train station.
As soon as the car stopped, an elderly zombie wandering in the distance heard the movement, opened his mouth, leaving a foul-smelling saliva, and rushed towards Nangong Jin.
Nangong Jin raised the knife and chopped it away, and the head of the old zombie was rolling on the ground several times.
Wang Xinran and others looked calm.
Lu Lan opened her mouth wide, from initial horror to gradually converging.
After observing Lu Lan's expression in secret, Wang Xinran nodded secretly. If Lu Lan was unqualified, she would not be able to take this person with her on the way.
A few steps forward, with Nangong Jin's arm slung, Wang Xinran asked: "Brother Jin, are we here today?"
Glancing at the headless zombies on the ground, Nangong Jin nodded: "Well, let's fix lunch first. I'm going to clean up the train station in the afternoon. There are probably many zombies over there, and I won't be able to clean them this afternoon."
"Parents, Grandpa, you just wait outside first, I'll take Chenzi and a few to have a look."
Pushing open the door of Convenience Supermarket, there are some people inside, a few here, a few sitting there, it seems that they are not in a group.
"Parents, grandpa, it's safe inside. Come in." Seeing this situation, Wang Xinran walked to the door with confidence and brought in his parents and grandpa.

Chapter 32

As soon as he was about to help the old man to enter the door, he saw a small group of people coming back from the outside carrying an iron rod. There were black marks on the rod. It should have just finished killing the zombies. When I saw them, I just glanced coldly, and went straight into the supermarket without saying a word.
Wang Xinran was somewhat impressed with the two men in the lead. But after two or three years, the specific name is not very clear, only vaguely remembered passing by these people for a period of time.
When helping the old man to enter, the people inside all raised their heads and looked at a few people in unison. However, it was only a moment, and he lowered his head to do his own thing. Although it is only the beginning of the last days, people's prudence has improved a lot. If you don't know the strength of the other party, you will never offend him easily.
The supermarket is as big as one hundred and eighty square meters, which may be a bit smaller compared to the shopping mall where Wang Xinran often visits, but it can still be used for evacuation. In the corners and aisles, some people gathered scattered, and there were probably more than fifty people in total. The small group of people who just came in were gathered around a shelf by the corner, each holding a piece of toast in his hand and gnawing on the mineral water.
Looking at their clothes and behavior, they should have been some workers before, with a touch of simplicity in their madness. Of course, this is only the majority of them. As for the two or three people who are mingled with small eyes and bones, Wang Xinran directly ignores them. This world has always been divided into good people and bad people, as long as it doesn't get into her hands, it has nothing to do with her.
It may be the evil spirit on the clubs of this team that made other survivors afraid to approach. The quarter of the arc centered on them is empty and wide, and there is no one person. Looking around, Nangong Jin chose to stop by a shelf aisle next to them, and took Ye Chen to rest here.
The only chairs in the supermarket had long been preempted to sit. There was no place to sit on them. Wang Xinran and his party had to order them and sit directly on the floor. To be honest, this sitting posture is a bit unsuitable for people whose every move is regulated by regulations. It was Wang Xinran, who had sat on the floor so many times in his previous life, and felt the coldness from the floor tiles again, and he couldn't let go.
Nangong Jin saw Wang Xinran sitting on the ground and quickly pulled her up to let him sit on her lap.
"It's cold on the ground." Wang Xinran sat on Nangong Jin's lap comfortably in everyone's smile center. Suddenly remembered something, and then turned out a few cushions with a backpack on one side.
"Parents, grandpa sit on the cushions, and be careful to catch the cold." The remaining few were also divided, and everyone sat together in a circle.
The food in the supermarket has long been drawn by the first comers, and only a few bits and pieces are left. Cheng Bing walked over and packed some unopened biscuits and potato chips for their lunch at noon. Although there is food in the car, enough for them to eat for a while, it is always limited.
One packet of biscuits for each person, plus the morning buns, should be enough for this lunch.
Perhaps because they are very strange to each other, the supermarket is quiet except for occasional low-pitched conversations.
A few hundred meters away from the convenience store is the railway station, and to go out of city S to city A, you must pass this railway station. S city, before the end of the world, is the traffic button of several surrounding cities. This railway station is built at the highest level, and the flow of people inside it is much more than that of ordinary railway stations. Now, most of these people have become zombies, wandering around on the surrounding roads. The team they met in the supermarket before came back from killing zombies at the station.