261-270

Chapter 261

Seeing his expression, Ye Chen felt that Wu Tian seemed a bit dignified to the people of this team. Otherwise, how could they admire Wu Tian?
It seems that regaining these people is quite simple, as long as the abilities are strong, they can be convinced.
"Can you call everyone Qi? We all come to get to know each other." Kang Peng interjected suddenly.
"Oh, this is no problem." Shi Mingzhi said with a glance at Kang Peng.
Shi Mingzhi called Lin Zijie and Yuan Yu, who were no longer fighting each other, and asked them to call all the others here.
Most of them live in the same community, so it's easier to get people out.
After half an hour, everyone came over. After everyone arrived, Ye Chen walked forward and said to them: "Hello, I am your instructor, and my name is Ye Chen."
As soon as he said this, the following started to quarrel, and no one obeyed him at all: "What ability do you have, you dare to be our instructor."
This kind of dissatisfaction sounded from below, Ye Chen didn't say this after saying this, after watching them arguing for a while.
"I know you are not convinced, now I'll give you a chance." Ye Chen spoke again. After hearing Ye Chen's words, the people below quietly looked at him.
"I'm standing here. Anyone of you who refuses to accept can challenge me. As long as you can beat me, then I won't be your instructor. Whatever is your love?" Ye Chen said while looking at the people below. In fact, this method has been used by instructors before. Unfortunately, no one succeeded at that time.
"I'm coming." Lin Zijie saw that no one rushed up, he went straight up. His ability is considered medium in this team, so he went up and tried it. Ye Chen saw him jump up, but he didn't. say. What is his name? Shi Mingzhi had already introduced him to him before.
"Please do it!" Lin Zijie's is a water type ability, while Ye Chen's is a fire type ability. The two abilities are mutually restrained.
In order to have a deterrent effect, Ye Chen immediately blasted a big fire bomb over. Lin Zijie quickly resisted with a water shield. It evaporated without stopping for a second. The clothes on Lin Zijie were also burned in an instant. He hastily Use water power to extinguish the fire.
After it was extinguished, his clothes were already in tatters: "I lost." Lin Zijie said.
Fortunately, Ye Chen didn't use his full strength, otherwise Lin Zijie would not be able to put out the fire on his body.
"Next." Ye Chen continued to shout to the people below.
After that, seven or eight people came up one after another, all being blasted off the stage by Ye Chen.
But Wu Tian, ​​the strongest person before this base, did not go up. He kept looking at Ye Chen from below, trying to see something from his moves, but Ye Chen always went directly with a fireball and didn't see anything. When he came out, he turned his head and looked at the people behind him. Basically none of the people who challenged him were intact. They were all burned and messed up.
Those people also saw Ye Chen's greatness. He was able to knock people down with one move, and it seemed that he didn't use his full strength at all. Everyone looked at Wu Tian, ​​hoping that he would go up and see if he could follow him. Ye Chen played a few tricks, and they guessed that Wu Tian would not be able to win Ye Chen either.

Chapter 262

"Is there anyone coming up to challenge? If there is no one, then starting from today, you will listen to our two instructors and do what you ask you to do?" Ye Chen said, looking at the people below.
Wu Tian walked up and said to Ye Chen: "Instructor Ye, I want to learn from you."
"Okay." Ye Chen saw Wu Tian finally walked down. He knew that he was one of the best in this team. If he could only be defeated, then this team would basically be subdued.
Both of them were fire-type abilities, and when the fire fought against the fire, Ye Chen didn't use his full strength. After dealing with seven or eight people before, he also used half of his abilities.
The two played very fast, in addition to the ability rally, the two also used fists and kicks.
A few minutes later, Wu Tian was also burned by Ye Chen.
"Is there anyone who doesn't accept it now?" Ye Chen asked again after waiting for Wu Tian to walk down, this time no one was speaking.
"Well, now that no one is dissatisfied, then I will talk about the rules now." Ye Chen saw no one objected below.
"The army must have the rules of the army, and the soldiers must look like soldiers. Although you are not considered soldiers at present, but since you have joined in, then I will treat you like a soldier. Starting tomorrow, you must Come here before six o'clock to gather." The people below heard that they were going to arrive here before six o'clock, so they were about to get up at five o'clock, and they suddenly wailed.
"If you are late, don't blame us for punishing you." Ye Chen didn't care what their names were, and said directly to them.
Letting them come before six o'clock is already regarded as late for them to come. You must know that they have been training before five o'clock.
"I know that you are not very willing to abide by the rules in the military. After all, the rules in the military are very strict."
"But I also believe that some of you want to become talents by yourself, not by the elders in your family." Ye Chen can also see that some of them are actually good.
"I have no plans to train with you today. I will tell you some basic rules first. Don't worry, the rules I give you are definitely not as many as those in the army."
"As long as you don't make big mistakes, basically I will let you go with one eye closed." Ye Chen also knew that it would be impossible for these people to fully abide by the discipline. As long as they can let them listen to themselves, basically it will do.
"Starting the formal training tomorrow. As for the content of our training, it depends on the situation. It may be inside the base or outside the base." Ye Chen suddenly realized that they are not in the base every day. You must know them. But you have to look for a base of your own outside, and then that base will definitely have to do all kinds of construction by yourself. There are not many people on your side, and these people will use it. It means physical training, fighting training and ability training.
The people below were immediately excited when they heard that they could go outside. In fact, the number of times they went outside was really very few. The main reason was that their parents were uneasy, plus their current abilities. , Really is not very high.