151-160

Chapter 151

The woman is not malicious, but it makes people feel a little uncomfortable. Ye Chen looked at the surrounding people, including Li Jin and his wife and children, "You better forget what happened today, otherwise, I The gun in my hand is not for decoration."
Nangongjin did not avoid outsiders today. Firstly, the number of supernatural powers is increasing. This is no wonder. These people will hear and see when they arrive at the base. Secondly, even if there are not many space supernatural powers, Here, the people above still need him to help rescue the people. They won't make ideas to Xin'er, and then go to City B to build their own base. No one dares to bully Xin'er.
Li Jin took the lead in expressing his position: "We saw nothing today."
Xing'er likes to save her beautiful sister, she whispered: "My sister is a good person, I will keep it secret for my sister."
"You are all our saviors, we are not ungrateful people, and we won't speak out." The woman who first asked Nangong Jin to save them promised.
The other three nodded impatiently.
"There may be danger next. You can wait here or follow us, but no one will save a few people by then." Wang Xinran said before leaving.
They heard the conversation between Nangongjin and Wang Xinran before entering the village. The woman who promised first said: "We want to be with everyone."
This village is too weird. If they leave Nangong Jin and the others, they will probably not last a few minutes.
"I, I want to leave." The woman had just finished speaking, but the other woman took a step back and retorted in a low voice.
"Zhang Guo? Do you want to go by yourself?"
"Well, Xu Li, I, I don't want to go anymore, I take Xiao Yue and want to leave first, or am I waiting for you at the entrance of the village?" The woman's last sentence was looking at Wang Xinran and asked.
Wang Xinran's sentence just now won't protect them and caused the woman to shrink back. She thought that since she hadn't seen zombies or encountered other terrible things for half of the journey, maybe the second half of the road was safe, instead of taking the initiative. It's better to go to the village and wait in the middle of danger.
Xu Li also wanted to persuade Zhang Guo, and Wang Xinran directly gave her the answer: "If this is the case, then you go first."
Xu Li is a smart woman. She knows when she has the right to speak and when she should shut up. Now that Wang Xinran has already decided, she said nothing more in vain. Xu Li looked at the boy she was holding and was saved by his aunt. The boy who came down said: "Xiaobo, are you going to follow your Aunt Guo, or follow Aunt Li?"
Xiaobo grabbed nervous Li's hand and said, "I'll follow Aunt Li."
Aunt Li has the best relationship with her aunt. She took care of herself when she was locked up before, and at least felt a sense of security with her.
Xu Li hugged Xiaobo and said, "That's OK. Since you choose to follow Aunt Li, Aunt Li will protect you even if she tries her best."
"Aunt Li, I can protect you too." Xiaobo said with his fist clenched.
Zhang Guo looked at the interaction between the two, a little envious, and a little worried, but these emotions were not enough to keep her, she took Xiaoyue's hand and said to everyone: "Then let's take a step first."
After speaking, Zhang Guo ran away and left.
Nangongjin said to the remaining people: "If there are not many people, we won't leave separately. We have to hurry up."
Others think so too.
In this way, Nangong Jinlan hugged Wang Xinran and walked in front, followed by Guo Qiang and Zhang Ying, behind them were Li Jin, Liu Jiajia, and Xing'er. Li Jin's family followed Su Qi and Hua Mo, and then behind. Xu Li and Xiaobo, followed by Ye Chen. .

Chapter 152

Zhang Ying looked fiercely at Wang Xinran, who was held in her arms by Nangong Jin. Before, she had a sense of superiority. She was the only one with spatial ability in the entire base. Now Wang Xinran also has it, and it's bigger than her own. The sense of superiority disappeared instantly
Of course, Wang Xinran felt the line of sight behind him, but he didn't care about him. He just took a look, and he didn't lose a piece of meat. He continued to talk and laugh with Nangong Jin.
Guo Qiang snorted when he saw Zhang Ying's expression on the side, and ignored him.
Li Jin and the others were still a little moved. Although these people said that they would not help them, they still guarded them during the walk. How lucky they were to meet Nangongjin and the group, Li Jin was moved in his heart, and he held Liu Jiajia tightly. With Xing'er's hand, quietly comforted: "It's okay."
Xu Li also saw the protection of Nangong Jin and the others. She looked back at Zhang Guo's leaving figure, and sighed. This Guo was still too anxious.
With Guo Qiang's gold powers, opening the gates of these villages would not be a problem.
The group searched the first few houses and found out that the village had already been taken in. The doors of the houses on the side of the road were all open. The tables and stools in the house were all lying crookedly, and every house was covered. Several people searched carefully, but they didn't even find a grain of rice.
Gathering people at the door of the house, Nangong Jin said, "Nothing that has the door opened in the future will need to go in."
Now time does not allow, they are better to make a quick fight.
"Brother Jin is right. Those who opened the door have been raided." Several of these have been searched, and everyone is empty-handed.
After that, Guo Qiang led the way and went directly to the house with the door closed.
I thought that there was not much food in this village, so I waited for someone to come here in vain. When everyone walked to the third house where the door was closed, they opened the door to the empty yard.
What surprised this group of people was that there were a dozen barrels of pure water in the last room of this house, none of which was a well-known brand, but it must be an undead drinker, so that Zhang Ying who was behind him was put away. , Do not drink and keep washing dishes and dishes.
As for the tables and stools, Zhang Ying put them away. Wang Xinran has a lot of space. I am afraid that it can be used for many years, and these people will not be able to enter Wang Xinran's eyes.
Nangongjin took Wang Xinran to continue searching, "Boss, come on." Kang Peng's voice came from next door.
Several people passed by and saw Kang Peng standing at the door. Several people walked in and were surprised.
This room is very large, at least 300 square meters, one package and one package fills the entire room, there is no detailed count, there are hundreds of packages, these are taken back, saving a bit of use should be able to let the people of the base pass. Months.
The white rice flowing out of a package in the middle of the term should have been obtained by Kang Peng.
"Boss, shouldn't all the rice in the village be here?" Ye Chen saw so many rice.
Nangong Jin shook her head and didn't say, the others were also regained by Ye Chen's words.
"Anyway, let's talk about it now, Zhang Ying, take it." Wang Xinran looked at the full grain, and was so excited that he ran inside.
Zhang Ying listened to Wang Xinran's reluctance to walk inside and began to put it away. Wang Xinran waved his hand half and received it into the space, while Zhang Ying received it in the space one by one. At the meeting, his face was pale and weak, but no one helped him. Wang Xinran went out after receiving it. Leave him alone, Zhang Ying could only continue to collect it, and after a long time, he collected the remaining half.