231-240

Chapter 231

One day Yun, recalling the appearance of the security guard just now, his face was pale and his body was as stiff as a zombie.
Isn't it really a zombie, is it the end of the world? He picked up his cell phone and started calling home, but it rang for a long time and no one answered it.
He was very worried about his parents. He went to the warehouse to find an iron rod as his weapon, and then went to the garage to drive his own car. Since there was no one else in the company, he was the only one, so he went again. The road to the garage was very safe. When the gate was to be demolished, there was a zombie dangling there. This zombie, look at his clothes, it should be the security guard here, his face can no longer be seen, what looks like It looked like, Yi Tianyun ignored him and rushed out quickly.
He saw all kinds of cars crashing on the street outside, people's screams, screams for help, mixed together, and various zombies biting people on the side.
The appearance of Yi Tianyun also attracted many zombies. Those zombies walked towards him slowly. Yi Tianyun found that they were slow. He wanted to leave quickly, but the car in front blocked his way. It is impossible to leave by car.
He quickly left his car with an iron rod and ran towards his home. Zombies from all directions came to him. Yi Tianyun did not like to fight. He drilled if there was a gap, and lifted himself up if he couldn't hide. The iron rod in his hand knocked down on their heads, and instantly smashed the heads of the zombies. He didn't stop, and rushed to his home. Just like that, he stopped and ran and hid. After more than an hour, I ran to my home, the gate of the community.
He hid behind the gate of the community, looked inside the community, and found that there were a lot of zombies wandering around the community. He didn't know if his parents were in the group of zombies, but he was very worried because of his parents. Every day they get up early to exercise. If they don't know, they might be bitten by a zombie.
In order to determine whether his parents are safe, he decided to take this risk, and his family entered the second row at the gate. Yi Tianyun squeezed the iron rod in his hand and walked firmly towards home. He could hide or kill the zombies if he could not hide. Finally, after ten minutes, he ran to his door. Yi Tianyun took it. The key opened the door.
After entering the gate, Yi Yuntian called his parents loudly: "Dad, mom, are you there?"
He shouted from downstairs to upstairs, into his parents' room, and did not see his parents, his heart gradually sank.
Yi Tianyun couldn't withstand this blow. In addition, he had been scratched by zombies before, and after such a big battle, he couldn't hold on physically and mentally, and he fell to the ground and fainted.
After he woke up again, he felt that his stomach was very hungry. He didn't know how long he had passed out. He stood up and felt his body was a little stiff. He thought it was because he slept for too long. He didn't care too much. He went to the kitchen downstairs and found some food. He stuffed the food into his mouth. Who knows, he couldn't eat it at all, so he just vomited it all out.
He obviously felt very hungry, but he couldn't eat these things. He didn't know what was wrong with him.

Chapter 232

Yi Yuntian saw that his hand was a little pale and had that kind of black mark. Yi Yuntian walked in front of the mirror. He saw the person in the mirror without a trace of blood on his face. There was still that kind of corpse mark. Remembering that when he was in the company before, he seemed to be scratched by the zombie security guard. He quickly took apart the gauze from the wound and found that the blood flowing out of it was not red, but blue and black. He didn't know himself. What kind of mood is it now.
He knew that he himself had become a zombie, and that he did not lose his memory or consciousness. He thought of his parents and rushed out of the house again. He wanted to shout, but it was the roar of zombies.
Now those zombies won't chase him anymore, but he still wants to kill these zombies, and his stomach is very hungry, these zombies are food in his eyes, he obviously feels very disgusting, but he wants to eat.
He killed a zombie, removed his arm, used it to eat, while walking forward, looking for his parents, he still felt very hungry after eating both arms, and then he killed the zombie and continued to eat. It took him a long time It took time to stroll around this community, and he did not find his parents. He doesn't know where his parents have gone.
He kept looking for a few days later. He saw people in the community ran out looking for food. Some were scratched and killed by zombies. He didn't care about it, and didn't want to save people, because he was just one person in the eyes of these people. Only zombies, Yi Tianyun left after staying here for a few days. He did not find his parents among the zombies, so his parents may still be alive.
He searched everywhere, as long as someone came, he would hide. Later, he saw someone dig the crystal nucleus in the zombie's head, and then he also dug it out. He didn't know how to use it, but he saw it as if he saw delicious food. , In the end, he just threw it directly into his mouth, and he felt a burst of energy flow into his body.
After that, he started looking for crystal nuclei to eat, not eating zombies anymore, and his level slowly rose unknowingly, and he didn't know which level he had risen to.
Later, he discovered that those zombies were afraid of seeing him, and he could control these zombies. He also heard some people say that the country had established a safe base, so he also wanted to go in and see if his parents were there.
Although his clothes looked neat and he was very grateful, but he couldn't speak, and the zombies roared when he opened his mouth, so he would not go at all. He could only get in by other means. He found a few The base was not found, and gradually there was no hope in my heart.
He didn't know where he was going, and where he went, he saw those bullies on the road and controlled some zombies to kill them.
He has been in T City for a long time. He has seen Nangong Jin and the others go on a mission. He has seen them desperate to save people. He tried to talk to them several times, but he couldn't help it.
Later, he secretly entered the base from the underground channel, just to hear Professor Gao and the others discussing how to turn people into zombies and then turn them into ordinary people.
And the water that Wang Xinran gave seemed just enough to prevent people bitten by zombies from turning into zombies.
However, those people who were only bitten could not become zombies after drinking the water within a certain period of time, and those who had become zombies did not know how to make them return to ordinary people.