7

Nightfall came. The two males laid sleepily in each other's arms, one reading, and the other raking a hand through his lover's hair playfully. Tanjiro sighed softly as he admired the other's features, like his hair, his neck, collarbones, shoulders and hands. It reminded him of the final selection. What if they die? Even worse, what if Nakano dies? 

Tanjiro got distracted by the teal eyes looking up at him. 

"Something is on your mind... I can tell." Nakano spoke.

The redhead took a breath as a sudden blush appeared on his face.

"Nako... c-can I... kiss you?"

Nakano's eyes widened and he closed his book, facing towards him. Their lips inched towards each other slowly, until they were finally ready. Tanjiro smiled and locked his lips with the brunettes. Their jaws moved together in sync and the kiss started to get heated. Nakano moaned slightly into the kiss, making Tanjiro blush furiously. They parted lips for air and Nakano smirked.

"You know... if you're ready... maybe we could-" 

Tanjiro nodded and kissed him again. This time poking his tongue at the other's bottom lip. Nakano moved forward so that he was sitting on Tanjiro's lap. 

The door suddenly slammed open, making the two almost scream.

"No funny business you two! Or I'm serving you mouldy cheese for dinner!" Urokodaki scolded while shutting the door again.

"Jesus... he's like a dad to you!" Nakano laughed as he hopped off of the other males lap. 

"Aww... do we really have to stop?" Tanjiro pouted.

"I would eat mouldy cheese if that means I get to do this with someone as amazing as you."

"Wow... that was real cheesy..." Tanjiro giggled and Nakano rolled his eyes while smiling, laying down on his pillow.

"Just one more kiss?" The red eyed male asked in a babyish tone. 

"Sure." 

Nakano pecked him on the lips and wrapped his arms around him, almost immediately falling asleep in his arms.