C H A P T E R I I

"N-Nezuko! We don't want you to get hurt anymore than you already are, so please! Let your brother carry you!" Nakano begged, with small tears forming in his eyes. Before he could say another word, he was kicked to the head by the girl, knocking him unconscious. "Nakano! Nezuko, please, stop! What's happening to you!?" Tanjiro cried, huddling close to the knocked out boy. The girl growled and pounded onto Tanjiro, but with the boys quick reflexes, he grabbed an axe and used the handle to block her. They both tried to pull each other away, and soon Tanjiro started to cry. "P-please, Nezuko! This isn't who you are! Please, fight it!" He begged, slowly losing strength in his arms. The reddish brunette felt a teardrop on his cheek, and looked up to see Nezuko with tears spilling from her eyes. She started to shrink back to normal size, but soon a mysterious man with a sword flew in. he didn't have much emotion in his eyes, but he still looked like he was intending to kill the girl. "Stand back, I'm going to kill this demon." He monotonously spoke, making Tanjiro get on his knees and beg. "No! Please don't kill her! She's my little sister!" He pleaded, making the expressionless man turn. "This monster is your sister? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decapitate her." He stated, without a hint of sorrow in his voice. "N-no! Please don't! Nezuko would never kill anyone!" He pleaded once more, making the man narrow his eyebrows. "What about this person?" He pointed to Nakano. "He's unconscious! He was hit in the head by a tree!" Tanjiro lied. "Who is this, what relationship do you have with this person?" The raven haired hunter quizzed. "That's my boyfriend! Please don't hurt him!" Tanjiro cried.

The man had lost track, and Nezuko had already sprinted past him. He positioned his sword, ready to kill the young girl, but stood in confusion when Nezuko didn't try to kill tanjiro, but instead huddled in front of him in a protective stance. She growled once again, but the hunter did not flinch. He only had a confused look plastered to his face.

"The redhead slowly opened his eyes to a cloudy sky upon him, realising he was laying in the snow. He had his haori blanketed over him, and nezuko was huddled next to him, with a strange muzzle strapped to her face. It looked rustic and bamboo like, and her head was a little small, so it looked a bit oversized. He sat up, facing the small boy laying next to him, also blanketed in his own haori. He looked slightly pained and cold, making Tanjiro narrow his eyes in worry. Suddenly, the brunettes eyes fluttered open slowly to the boy in front of him, and rubbed his eyes. "T-Tanji?" His voice cracked as he hazily rose from the ground. He clutched his head and blinked, trying to remove the pain in his forehead.

"I have no evidence that your sister will kill anyone, tell Sakonji Urokodaki, that I, Giyuu Tomioka, sent you." A familiar voice spoke, making nezuko wake up. She muffled a bit through her mouthpiece and clutched onto Tanjiro's arm. Tanjiro looked back at Giyuu and nodded, standing up and helping the two other exhausted kids as well. "Do not let your sister in the sunlight." The man stated and walked off. Nakano leaned on the redhead boy, trying to shoo his dizziness and headache away by holding onto his haori and embraced his comforting scent. Soon tanjiro found a wet sensation on his shoulder, and looked over to Nakano crying. He cupped the small boys cheeks, kissing his forehead gently. "It's okay. It's over now. Im here." Tanjiro whispered softly and hugged Nakano tightly. "I-is Nezuko okay?" Nakano whimpered, and Tanjiro nodded. The brunette made a sigh of relief as he looked around. He spotted the little girl and hugged her. She hugged back tightly, comforting the boy. Tanjiro smiled at the sight of his boyfriend and his little sister getting along so well.