C H A P T E R I V

This is just a drawing I did of Nakano owo enjoy:

After a night had passed, the two boys were ready for their training

After a night had passed, the two boys were ready for their training. Tanjiro was going to be training with Urokodaki, and Nakano trained with Kin.

The first day of training had arrived, and kin collected the small boy, taking him higher up into the mountains. When they had arrived, Nakano was already complaining about the cold.

"Take your clothes off." Kin demanded, and Nakano practically screamed. "W-what??? No way! You pervert!" Nakano shook his head, making Kin laugh. "No no silly, we talked about this. You're going to learn to use the breath of the golden Chinese dragon. To use many fire type techniques, you need to learn how to withstand the cold. Make sure to leave your underwear on though, hehe." She explained, and the brunette nodded.

The boy stripped his shirt off, and shivered. "I-it's so c-cold!" He whined and crossed his arms. "Of course it is, mostly because you're so skinny. We need to put some muscle on you, as soon as possible." Kin giggled, making Nakano stick his tongue out. "Hey, hey, I'm not that skinny, I actually eat a lot, this is just my natural body type! Tanjiro said it's cute, so I'll stick by that!" The teal eyed boy stated, making Kin chuckle.

Nakano then steadily pulled his pants down, until he was left in his underwear. He was shivering and whining, and Kin sighed. "Nakano, you will have to get used to this, toughen up." She spoke, and Nakano sighed. "Lift your arms up for me?" Kin asked and the brunette sheepishly obeyed, letting her feel his arm muscles. "Wow, you don't have much muscle at all, we're going to have to work on that." She giggled, making Nakano's face turn blue. "Hmm, you don't have much muscle, but your body feels light and agile, but an agile, nimble body and nice hips isn't going to get you very far in the demon slayer corps, so I'm going to train you to get stronger, little one." Kin explained, and Nakano nodded.

Kin handed him two logs, and instructed him to do a lap around the mountain, while carrying the heavy logs. "W-what the heck?? I can't do that!" He shouted. "Silly boy, you can do anything if you set your mind to it." Kin laughed, and Nakano finally attempted to pick up the logs.

With enough strength and willpower, the brunette was able to pick up two wooden logs, and attempted to run around the mountains. After a lap, the boys arms were about to give up on him, he was puffed and sweaty, and his legs were shaking heavily. He felt like collapsing to the ground at that moment. "A-am I d-done...yet?" He panted, and Kin nodded. "I think your body has had enough for the day." She sighed and they walked back to the cabin.

"Sakonji has set up a room for you and Tanjiro to sleep in, would you like to see?" Kin asked sweetly, and Nakano gasped. "Woah! Our own room, seriously!?" He jumped up and down excitedly, making Kin giggle and nod.

The small boy ran into his newfound room and collapsed on the bed. "Ah, this is so comfyyy." He gleamed and almost instantly fell asleep.

~A few hours later~

"Nako, are you in here?" Tanjiro asked as he entered the room, and smiled at the sight of his sleeping boyfriend. He looked so peaceful, and away from all of the dangers of the world. Tanjiro walked over to him and planted a kiss on his forehead, while tucking a stray hair from his delicate face behind his ears. When he was about to leave, he felt a hand tuck on his haori. "Stay." Nakano whispered, and Tanjiro laid down on the bed with him, wrapping his arms around his waist, and kissing his cheek softly. "Hmm, Tanji, you wanna hear something crazy?" Nakano muttered, and the redhead giggled and muttered a simple "sure." "Kin sensei made me do my training in my underwear in the freezing cold. It was hilarious." The brunette giggled and Tanjiro's face turned bright red, visualising the situation. "I wish I saw that." Tanjiro sighed, making Nakano laugh, and the two finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO ITS YOUR LOCAL WEEB HERE AND IM GONNA REMIND YOU THAT YOU, YES YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE AND AFFECTION, FROM ALL OF YOUR ANIME CRUSHES. SO DONT YOU EVER TALK DOWN TO YOURSELF, YOU ADORABLE LIL GUY

Nakano: AUTHOR CHAN, I GET IT. IM SMALL. HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO USE THE WORD "SMALL" WHEN YOURE REFERRING TO ME!?
Author chan: ah, gomenasai, but I only have one braincell, I couldn't think of anything else.
Tanjiro: uh... anyway, stay tuned for part 5, fellow readers!
Zenitsu: hey author chan, when do I get to be in the story?
Author chan: eh, not for a few chapters, but don't worry Zenitsu, you're one of my favourite characters! I'll include you eventually!
Zenitsu, *blushes*
Unholy readers: WHERES THE SMUTTTT???
Author chan: Uhm what?
Nakano: eh?? Smut, what is that?
Tanjiro: yeah author chan, educate us.
Author chan: ah, u-ummm... y-you'll find out soon.
Tanjiro: well that'll be it readers, remember to stay tuned for part 5!