Girls🖤-NR

There is a lot of responsibility when it comes to being tony Starks and pepper Potts daughter. I'm Leah Stark the oldest daughter, the future Tony Stark as my father has said to reporter's. I'm close with the avengers they met me over a year ago I was a secret until than no one new me I was no existent.

My parents made me go to a boarding school in England when I was seven until I was eighteen, I guess that helped keeping me a secret. I was there biggest secret, everyone has a big secret. Mine? you may ask I'm a lesbian and no one knows not a single soul. Over this year I have developed some feelings for the one and only redhead Natasha Romanoff sadly I'm 90% sure she is straight.

Right now I am currently sitting in the corner of the lounge room with all the avengers but Steve and Natasha reading a book. "Lady Leah come talk with us have a drink" Thor saids. "No thank you I'm too young to drink and I'm fine reading" I say with a smile and he turns back to the other talking, I'm 20 so I can't drink. "What you reading" Natasha asks sitting down next to me with a beer in her hand. "Fifty shades of grey" I say looking at her and see a little smirk on her face. "The movies are better, want a sip" Nat asks handing me her beer and I took a sip.

"Daughter come here and play truth or dare with us and you too Romanoff" my father saids and I can't say no to him so I put my book down and Natasha took my hand interlocking are fingers and walking over to the rest of the team. I kept my head down to hide my blush on my cheeks.

"Wanda truth or dare?" Sam saids. "Dare" she reply's and Sam smirked "kiss Bucky" everyone watched how Wanda got up and went over to Bucky kissing him. A few rounds went on until it got to me "truth or dare y/n" Natasha asks, "truth" "what's your darkest secret that no one knows". I look around the room at everyone, all eyes were on me. "I'm done playing this game" I say standing up and leaving the room before any of them could complain to me.

I get to my bedroom and fell onto my bed looking at me ceiling. I hear my door open quietly but I didn't bother to see who it was but they shut the door and joined in next to me. "Are we going to talk or keep looking at the ceiling" they ask I knew that voice. "I don't know it's a pretty interesting ceiling" I say turning my head smiling at Natasha and she smiles back. "Can you tell me your answer to the truth?" I sighed and got up crossed my legs sitting on my bed and she did the same.

"There so pretty it hurts, I'm not talking about boys my talking about girls" I mumbled hoping she wouldn't hear me. "Do you like girls Leah in a romantic way?" Nat asked me I nodded my head. I didn't notice that Natasha was leaning into me until are faces were inches apart. Her eyes kept going from my lips back to my eyes "can I kiss you?" She asks looking at my lips I watched as Nat licked her lips and I nodded. The kiss was passionate and amazing I didn't want it to end. We slowly pulled apart "can I take you on a date tomorrow night?" I nodded before smashing my lips back on hers.