Everyone Loves You🖤

Your pov

Getting out of the shower and walking to my closet, I change into underwear, grey Nike joggers and a sport bra. Along with some Nike black socks, I looked all through out to try and find my favourite hoodie but it wasn't anywhere.

Natasha's pov

I'm in the kitchen on my phone, waiting for dinner to be ready , and monitoring the kitchen so it doesn't get burned down. Bucky and Sam where in charge of cooking, so everyone was cautious.

"Has anyone seen my favourite hoodie or any of my hoodies in that matter?" When I heard y/n's voice, my attention fully went to them it turned into a habit.

Ever since y/n joined the avengers a year and a half ago. Everyone well instantly in love with her and not in a friend way. It took me longer than normal since I kept being denial about it. I don't even know if she likes girls, but most of them stopped trying once they released it wasn't going anywhere and y/n made that clear.

"Nope haven't seen it" I said blankly to her.

I was being honest I haven't see her favourite hoodie, I may have one that she gave to me one night when the team went out for a walk and it was freezing. I ended up keeping it, I liked her scent of vanilla and cinnamon. Okay maybe I have like three of her hoodies but she has like fifteen she doesn't need them.

Your pov

"Need help guys?" I ask turning to the boys that were attempting to cook.

"Please doll" Bucky said along with a nodding sam.

Why helping them make what they say is pasta, but looks and taste gross. I told them to chuck it and we start remaking from scratch. They couldn't follow a simple recipe. I had Sam at the stove keeping a eye on the sauce and Bucky and I where making the pasta dough.

"So doll, I was thinking maybe you want to go dancing on Friday?" Bucky asked as I taught him how to properly need dough.

"Bucky I have told you already, I don't like you like that. The more you ask is not going to change it" I told him for the 100th time.

Ever since I joined all they did was ask me out on dates, everyone except the one person I wanted to get asked out by. I was into strong, independent, badass, woman all I wanted was Natasha from the first time I came here.
Me, I never have had the courage of asking anyone out, I'm to shy to. I hoped though if I kept rejecting everyone she might notice and thing she can have a shot. Even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me like that.

"Dinners ready" I call to everyone in the main room. Wanda comes in wearing my favourite jumper. Of course my best friend is the one with it how didn't I think of that.

Sitting on the table across from Natasha, we kept glancing at each other until someone spoke.

"So y/n, why do you keep rejecting everyone don't you want somebody in your life?" Steve asked and eyes all turned to me, everyone but nat's.

"I'm just not interested in anyone that HAS asked me out here" I said hoping Natasha would get the hint.

"But everyone has asked you out here doll" Bucky said I looked down playing with my food, glancing my eyes up to look at Natasha who was doing her own thing.

"Not everyone" Clint said with a smirk. "Y/n, you got a crush right?"

"Yeah" I strut "but I have accepted that I'm not getting anywhere with them" I said back, standing up and getting my plate.

"Where are you going?" She asked with her raspy voice that I love so much.

"I'm going to get in my room instead" i told her not looking back.

I had the tv on in my room playing the movie mamma Mia, and I finished eating. So I paused it and walked downstairs with my dirty dishes. Everyone was scattered around the compound by now. Natasha would be training, I know her schedule of by heart.

I was washing my plate when I felt hands snake around my waist and a body press up against me. They had strong grip and tits so I know it wasn't Wanda because she isn't this strong.

"What if this person you like did have feelings for you" she whispered in my ear and started kissing down my neck.

I tried to speak but I couldn't the only thing that came out of my mouth was a moan from when she found my sweet spot.

"There i marked you as mine" she said back in my ear. I turned around and her hands moved to my hips.

"Keep me marked as yours, I want to be yours forever" I said looking in her eyes, a smirk plastered on her face.

"As you wish baby" she leaned in and we kissed.

It got heated and she picked me up leading me to my bedroom.