Birth Control🖤(g!pNatasha)

Warnings- sex mentions
~your pov~

Natasha and I have been probably dating for about year. Before that it was a friends with benefits situation.
Nat and I both got drunk one night at on of Tony's parties and ended up in the downstairs bathroom having sex. Best sex ever may I add.

Ever since than we couldn't stop. I also went on birth control, to make sure no accidents happened. If I was being honest I never truly thought about having kids and Natasha knew that very well.

But kept it all secret from the avengers. For starters the others didn't know Natasha was intersex. I found out THAT night, she does a good job in hiding it until her fella decides when to get hard.
Than also none of them knew I was remotely interested in woman. I kept that a secret ever since I started out as a avenger.

I was asleep in my bedroom. The blinds were down and lights were off but the tv was on.
Natasha slept in her room and I slept in mine. But mostly nights we would sneak into each other's bedrooms.

I woke up to a knock at my door. Slowly getting out my bed obviously not fast enough because they knocked again.
Opening the bedroom doo I see my girlfriend standing there. Cupping her face with one hand I kiss her before leaving the door open as I went back into the covers. closing my eyes.

"One kiss that's it? I have been gone for a week and I get one kiss. love, you would normally be all over my right now." I heard the door shut and lock and Nat walked over. I heard her stop in her tracks.

"I want to sleep" mumbling to her.

"my love?" my girlfriend spoke once again,I replied to her with a 'hmm' letting her know I was listening.

"what the fuck are you watching?" lifting up my head looking over at the tv to see a random documentry about animals.

[TIME SKIP]

It was the next day, Natasha and I had morning sex. she was very happy about it. right now I was going through all my draws in my bathroom and bedroom. looking for my birth control pills I could find them anywhere.

I even went to nat's room, thinking maybe I left them there but no luck. walking to the elevator and going downstairs. I meet with my big sister in the kitchen, she was cooking like always. this time with vision.

"smells good Wanda." I commented smiling at her.

"thanks little sister"

"nat have you seen my birth control pills?" I asked walking into the main room. forgetting that most of them would be in here at this time.

everyones head come to me. most had questionable looks on their faces. Tony and Sam had cheeky smirks.

"why do you need that y/n? secret boyfriend none of us know about?" Tony asked I shook my head no.

"then why do you take it y/n?" Sam asked next.

"because I do it's none of your business" I turn to Natasha "so have you seen it? I really need it"

my girlfriend showed me that she had it. walking over to the couch she was sitting at, I tried taking the birth control form her. But she moved her hand back.

"Natasha give me my birth control"I put my hand out for her to give it to me.

"no"

"give me my birth control" trying to take it from her again it didn't work.

"I want a baby" everyone was shocked when nat said that.

"give me my birth control"

"i'm not giving you your birth control back, I want a baby."

"Natalia...Stooopp" I wined.

"no more" she stood up taking them all out and throwing it in the trash. "no more"

I looked at her with a mad expression, crossing my arms.

"well you heard her y/n, Romanoff wants a baby" Stark speaks. Natasha came over snaking her hands around my waist. kissing my head.

"please" she whispered to me. looking up at her I started nodding slowly.if this is what she wanted then I do too.

"Wanda you're going to be an auntie!" my girlfriend yelled happy before kissing me.

"FINALLY!" my sister screamed make hugging me.