Diner🖤

Natasha and y.n both 17

The last school bell rings as I pack up my books. Throwing my bag over my shoulder walking out of English class, meeting with my best friend Molly.

"First week back finished" she stated
"Just one hundred and seventy two more days to go" turning to smile at my brunette best friend.
"Don't remind me" Molly rolled her eyes as we continued walking through the loud crowded halls finding our blue lockers.

Molly and I have been friends since forever. As long as I could remember, our parents where close friends so we grew up together. Basically sisters.
We were there for each others toughest times.
Like when Molly was being bullied in elementary school and then she was there when I was bullied in middle school. She was the only true friend I had. When my mother passed when I was twelve Molly was there to help comfort me in my dark times.

But we were also together for other things.
When we went to our first party and she had her first kiss with a boy named will, playing spin the bottle. When she developed the crush on him after, and when he had to tell her he was gay.
Molly was also right beside me when I had my first kiss with a boy named, Lucas in middle school . And watched me punch him in the face moments after. Everyone watched that.
Never bothered me again.

Molly of course was the first person I told when I figured out I was a lesbian.

"Ew I didn't miss that" opening my locker she leaned against the on next to it. Putting my books away I replied.
"What?" Turning my head to look at her confused. Motioning her head over I see the popular six.

It's simple to explain them to you.
Tony Stark and Bruce Banner we're lab rats. Smart last year they build a robot that still walks around school. Show offs if you ask me.
Clint Barton has really good archery skills everyone was amazed to how he never misses, well nearly every one.
Steve Rogers was the school's quarterback of course, he does have the body and strength for it.
Thor we never really know why he was in the group, most people know him as the good brother. As his brother Loki is the schools trouble maker you could say.
Lucky last the female and leader of the six. Natasha Romanoff captain of the schools dance and cheerleading team. Rated the most hottest girl in school. But don't let any of that fool you, she maintains an a+ gpa. Most girls want to be her and most guys what to be with her.

"See her and Steve have gotten very close over the break" Molly takes me out of my thoughts. Looking closely to see the two holding hands. Steve kissed her cheek.

Oh and Natasha's a lair too, a really good one.

"Well it's was bond to happen, I mean haven't you seen the movies. The head cheerleader and captain of the football team always get together" stating facts to my best friend. She gives me back a sign saying I'm not wrong in return.
"Come on I'm going to be late to work" shutting my locker walking away down to the main double doors.

The diner was quiet tonight, having a late shift not finishing until one am. Megan my boss she was like my friend and mother figure in a way. I go to her for stuff I can't go to my dad too.
When the diner is quiet like this she would let me sit down behind the counter and catch up on my homework.
Hearing the bell ring meaning people have entered I hear someone behind me.

"Your lover is hear" Megan spoke softly for only us the hear. Turning to the door we made eye contact as she entered my work place.

It didn't surprise me that they entered the diner it's very well known and a teen hang out of Fridays and weekends. The group have been coming here even before I started working. According to Megan, it was like there hang out spot every Friday they came in.
Sat at the same booth chatting along.