Wrong Number p2🖤

-Your pov-

When levy and I finished watching cars, I started his bubble bath and put all his toys in and then I went back to the lounge room and picked him up and placed him in the bathroom. I undressed him and then put him in, he was playing with his bath toys why I was washing his brown curly hair.

I got him wrapped in a towel after I was done and took him to his room. I changed him into some blue jeans and grey jumper with his red Converse shoes. I placed  him on his play mat and gave him a bowl of Cheerios but with no milk and I went to get ready myself.

Time skip
-Natasha pov-

I have told everyone that I invited y/n and her son over, He is adorable. I also told the team that they can't claim y/n, and if they still went and did it I told them that they have to have the kid too that made most of them back out.

"Miss Romanoff, y/n is here" Friday said

I walked outside and saw her get levy out of the car. When I seen that she looked like wow she was really attractive, I couldn't help but check her out and bite my lip.

"Hey Tasha"

"Hi y/n, hi levy" I watched how levy hid behind y/n's legs.

"Sorry his shy around new people." She picked him up and placed him on her hip I watched as levy hid his face in her neck.

I walked y/n and levy inside and up to the living room where everyone was, levy was still hiding his face. Once the elevator doors opened I placed my hand on her back and leaded her out. Everyone's eyes turns to y/n.

"Everyone this is y/n and levy, y/n I'm assuming you already know all there names"

"Yes I do."

I lead her to the couch and I sit down next to her, everyone started talking. I was looking at her side profile sometimes y/n would turn her head to me and smile. I would smile back as I studied her features.

Levy on the other hand, moved his head from her neck to look at me. But as seen As I look he hides again. I found it adorable. I started making funny faces when he looked and watched him smile or laugh a little.

"How far out do you live?" I ask her as everyone stopped asking questions.

"About 20 minutes not that far"

nodding my head I noticed levy move to my lap. I smiled as the others watched, I want this. I want a family deep down a family that I'm a mom and whenever I get home I see my partner kiss her hello. I want to love someone and marry them, raise children with them.

"Are you my-my new momma?" Levy asked quietly, none of the others heard because of all the noice of others chatting.

"What do you mean levy?" I ask back in the same tone.

"Mommy told me that-that one day I will have mommy and a momma or a-a daddy" he was fiddling around with my rings on my hand and bracelet why talking to me.

"Do you want me to be your new momma?" I ask him, getting a nod in reply.

"Ill try buddy" levy hugged me and I hugged back rocking him a little.

I did want to ask y/n out on a date. But is it too soon, I don't even know if she is looking for a relationship right now. I mean she has a adorable son, that most people wouldn't want, they would only want her. That's not what I want, I want both of them, levy and y/n.

"So doll you got a boyfriend?" Bucky asked, I sent a death stare at him.

"No single right now" she replied with a small smile, looking at me.

"I can be that boyfriend"

"thank you Bucky but. I'm not looking for a boyfriend"

"It was worth a shot" Steve said patting his shoulder.

Time went by quickly, levy ended up taking a nap in my arms. The conversation dialled down after a hour or two. Peter came around and we ate pizza. Levy was still only not shy around me, I found it cute.

"You should stay the night" I blurted out to her as we were watching a movie with the rest of the team.

"I'm not sure" she replied

"Levy is already asleep and it's nearly dark outside and I don't want you driving by yourself with a two year old at night. Something might happen"

"Okay fine"

"Great you and levy can take my bed to sleep, I can show you the room now if your tired"

"Where would you sleep?"

"The couch" i blankly replied.

"You don't want to sleep in the bed as well?"

"Are you comfortable with that? Because I don't have too"

"Tasha, I don't want you to sleep on the couch."

"Okay"

"I actually have pj's in the car for levy. And his diapers. I should go get those" she said standing up.

"I'll come with you, you know to make sure your save."