The Mistaken Child🖤(longer version)

G!pNatasha

Natasha and I both rushed into the our hotel room, both drunk. The team went out celebrating our mission as we just took down all hydra bases.

Closing the door locking it I get slammed against the wooden door, giggling to each other as we made out.
Giving the back of my thighs a tap signing to jump up I follow instructions wrapping my legs around her waist, Natasha's hands placed on the back of my thighs holding me up.

"Have you got a condom?" I asked as she attached my neck, my hands riding up into her hair. Letting out a moan when she found my sweet spot.

"Mhm back pocket" giving me another kiss on the lips, her ever so soft lips I could kiss forever. The lingering taste of her cherry flavoured chapstick.

Walking us over as we made out to the nearest bed, which happens to be mine.
Placing me down, she slowing took all my clothes off throwing them around the room.

"May I?" Natasha spoke as she moved down just above my chest asking for permission.

"You may" I confirm with her as she starts kissing a sucking my boobs, taking her time.
"Mmm fuck natasha" i moaned at the amazing feeling. Watching her go further down.

Before she could get any further, I flipped us over me now on top.
Giving Natasha a devilish smirk.
She watched has my hands traced down from her shoulders to chest than her amazing abs.
Reaching to the bottom of the black shirt slowing lifting it up and off her body.
I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful body.

"Like what you see?" Now Natasha was the one smirking but soon turned into a grin.
"More than you would know" I answered back, Natasha took my hands slowing placing them on her lower stomach.
"Well than keep going"

So I did.

I could never seem to get that night out of my head.
For one night I got Natasha Romanoff all to myself, aftercare and all. I got gentle and kind Natasha not one that hated my guts.
That one came back the morning after. She got up and left me there saying it was a accident and it will never happen again.
Things went back to normal then.

Well kinda.

"Hey bruce" I greeted as I walked into medbay, a week after we got back from our mission.
"Hi y/n" I got back as he looked over something's. "what do you need?" He asked looking up taking off his glasses.
"Um well I haven't been feeling well the last few days, just came to see if you can help me?"
"Is it physical pain?" Next came.
"Nausea"simply saying. Earning a nod.
"Nausea could be a side affect to all different types of illnesses. But from your light bloating as it seems and no sign of any other symptoms such as sweating or head aches. Have you tried taking a pregnancy test?."
"Ha yeah right, I wouldn't be pregnant. I've been safe"
"If it appears negative, come back and we will run some test."
"Okay thanks Bruce"

Walking out making my way into the kitchen where mostly everyone is.
My head is going crazy.
Going to the fridge taking out a bottle of water trying to calm myself down.
Pregnant definitely not right.
If I was that means it would be Natasha's.

"Hey everyone" she walks through with a new girl dragging behind her. Guess that where she's been all day, more like what she's been doing. "Y/n get me a beer while your over there" natasha demanded as she sat down girl next to her.

"I'm not your fucking servant Romanoff" I snap back.
"Girls not today please" Steve interfered. "Everyone is getting sick of your fighting"
"Just fuck already" hearing very quietly from Wanda walking past me with plates.
'We already have' thinking in my head.

"Y/n pull up a chair, come eat with us" Wanda spoke as she sat down next to vision. On the long table, everyone's eyes were on me.
"I would but I have to run to the store real quick to get something" replying back walking over to the key wall to take my car keys.
"It can't wait till after dinner?"
"Sorry sis but it kinda important, I love you I will be back soon" walking past to kiss my big sister on the head before heading out.