Coffee Shop🖤

I walked into the old coffee shop I work at, it was old but I loved it. I loved working there, the little reading area it had and so much more about it. It was just had such a chill happy vibe about it.

It was currently 6:30am and I'm meant to be opening it up but before so I made sure everything was ready. Since it's winter I turned on the fireplace we had in the shop to warm it up a bit and opened the blinds to bring some light in.

"Hey y/n!" I hear from the door as my co worker/best friends came in. I waved and we went to the back to put aprons on and got the coffee machine ready and I was up late last night making the pastry's.

"You ready for the redhead to come in?" There was this one Pacific redhead that comes into the shop normally with a guy and they order the same thing every day. I have basically memorised there order by now.

"It doesn't really matter, it's not like she will talk to me anyway" I replied and I wasn't lying she seemed to only stand there beside the man why he did all the talking. I found it sad but I always just got a smile from her. A few times are hands have touched from giving her the tray of drinks and it made me blush a bit every time.

"Yeah well I have a good feeling about today" my best friend said and I rolled my eyes.

"You say that everyday and nothing happens, She doesn't even car I'm probably just that girl that works in a coffee shop for her" our conversation got interrupted when we heard the door bell ring and a group came walking in with the redhead and the guy she normally always with when she comes in. Clint I'm pretty sure his name is, at least that is the name he gives me.

I watched how they all sat down at a booth together. It was new since they never have done that before. I look at my best friend to see her leaning against one of the counters smirking at me, arms crossed.

"Well I didn't give you the job here to just be sitting around, go get there order" I say to them they chuckled and took the notepad and walked over. At the same time another costumer came in and walked over to me.

"Good morning sir what can I get you today?" I say with a smile on my face.

"Just a coffee thank you" they replied.

"Sure thing that would be $3.20" I said putting it in the cash register and he gave me a 5 dollar bill, I gave him his change back and started making his coffee. He sat down and waited.

"I got there order" my friend saids coming back placing it down and started making the drinks. I finished the costumers coffee and walked to give it to him he thanked me and left.

I walked past the booth they were all at hearing a 'is that the one' as I walked past. I just kept walking back and helped making the drinks. Once I was done with them, walking to the table the redhead was watching me. My eyes flicked to her and we made eye contact before I broke it.

"Okay we have the coffee with one sugar" I said and one of the man put there hand up.
" mocha" another did the same thing
"And last black coffee 2 sugars" I said giving it to the redhead and smiled at her.

"Thank you detka (baby)" the redhead said and smiled at me. Omg she speaks a different language and it sounds so hot saying it.

"What's your name lady" one of the man said pointing at me.

"Oh um my name is y/n" I said and smiled.

"I'm Tony Stark, Steve Rogers,Clint Barton, Bruce banner, Thor and-"

"Natasha Romanoff, beautiful name you have detka" Natasha cuts tony Stark off.

"Well it's nice to know that the actual avengers are in my coffee shop, if you don't mind I have to get back to work" I said to them all.

"Of course bye ангел (angel)" Natasha said I waved her bye and left walking into the baking room to cool down. As I could tell my face was red.

I walk out after a little bit to see them all getting up to leave. Natasha came up to pay as the rest of them waited at the door for her.

"You have a pen?" She asked and I nodded giving it to her. She smiled and took it from me along with holding my hand. I felt her warm soft hand on mine.

"Text me and maybe we can go on a date sometime soon" she said why writing on my hand I look at it to see a phone number.

"Yes definitely" I said smiling like an idiot.

"Good see you around ангел (angel)" she smiled and pecked my lips before walking out with the group. I turned around after being frozen for a few minutes to see my best friend in the same position as what she was when they first came in.

"I told you I had a good feeling about today" they said to me I rolled my eyes.