TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am here, at the graveyard. 

I went and kept the bouquet of flowers on her gravestone and sat there.

" Hey Seara! Look, I brought your favorite flowers. Hope you like them. So let me tell you what happened today." I said and sighed.

" Y/n has been kind of avoiding me. It feels so empty when she is like this. Today, a new boy named Jungkook came in the class and he was appointed to sit with y/n. The whole time, they were laughing like they have known each other since birth." I pouted.

" Also, before coming here, I asked y/n if she wanted to hangout with me but she said she was busy but guess what, she was in her room with that new guy. I was so pissed. I feel left out" I said and started wondering how this all happened. 

" I can't blame her, can I? It all turned out  like this because of me. Only if I hadn't ignored her after rejecting her instead I'd have explained why I rejected her. Seara, you know how I feel, don't you? You are aware that I have some feelings for her, right? But what should I do? I want to be with her but will I betray you if I do that? Only if you could answer these questions of mine" I sighed sadly, knowing I've lost them both.

" Go after her and confess before it's too late." I heard someone saying. I looked back and saw him getting up from someone else's grave and looking at me. 

" Sorry. You were kind of loud and I happened to overhear your conversation, young man. I might know the whole story but I somehow got the gist of it. My opinion won't matter to you I know but I just wanna say, don't make her feel bad. Don't you think she would want you to be happy? How would she feel knowing you're not just hurting yourself but the other person who loves you as well? Man up and accept the truth. She was your past. Don't forget her. Remember her forever but the other one is your present or maybe future. Cherish her. Be clear and true to your feelings. Go after her before she's out of your hands. Don't make a foolish mistake like me. " He made me feel each and every word of his, deeply.

He was about to leave when I called him out. " Excuse me, can I get your name?" 

He looked back at me and said," It's Min Yoongi." I smiled at him, " I'm Kim Taehyung, thank you for making me think straight. I now know what to do. Thank you hyung, once again." I said and left the scene bidding goodbye to Saera and Yoongi hyung.

AUTHOR'S POV

" Baby look, I helped him. I Hope they get together. I don't want anyone to make a similar mistake like I did. I hope you can be proud of me. Also I'll visit you on the weekend. Goodbye, love"