Taehyung's Pov

I have been trying to talk to Y/n alone but she is always busy with Jungkook.

I only have one option left.

It's night time.

I looked at her window and she was studying and no one's there. Perfect.

I went to her house and threw some pebbles on her window.

After sometime, she opened her window and gasped.

"What are you doing here at this time? It's past midnight!!" She wisher- yelled.

" Let me in first" I begged and she made a face showing I'll kill you face to me.

Damn, she can be scary.

Soon, I heard her main door open quietly.

She silently pulled me inside the house and we made our way to her room.

Once we reached her room, she locked the door and looked at me, definitely asking for explanation.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked as she looked away.

I hate it when she looks away from me.

I went closer to her made her look at her.

"Tell me please,  why? Did I do something ? " I asked.

Instead of answering, she kept looking in my eyes making my heart go boom boom.

"It's nothing" she said and started walking away from me and mistakenly making the chair fell.

She cursed and pulls her chair to it's normal position.

Soon, we hear a familiar voice.

"Y/n, Are you okay? What happened? "