Y/N'S POV

These days I have been feeling a lot better since Jungkook came joined our school. 

He is my closest cousin and we're more like best friends.

Anyways, I have also been kind of avoiding Taehyung because I feel awkward knowing that he likes someone else and we kissed.

To be honest, I feel stupid.

Why did  I even expect something from him?

That kiss was something that was more than special to me  but the moment he said that he thought of her in the kiss, that kiss became a  knife that was cutting my heart into million pieces.

How can he even expect me to back how we were?

It's like asking a broken glass to become a to become how it was earlier.

we both need time from each other.

both for self healing.

We both did a same mistake that is to love someone so deeply that it makes you neglect yourself.

I want myself back.

That bubbly and cheerful Y/N back.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I have been trying to talk to Y/n but she has been really avoiding me now.

It  is making me feel so desperate for her.

I want to let her know how I really feel but It seems impossible to get through her.

She has been busy with the Jungkook. 

They seem way to close. 

Does she perhaps moved on from me?

I'm thankful to Yoongi hyung though. He made the truth really hit me. 

Hopefully, I can meet him again.

Anyways, I need to get through her as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!

I'm sorry if updating takes some time. I'm not feeling so great and also I'm trying to keep up with my imagines on instagram. ( taehyung.loll on ig if interested).

Also this series is going to end soon and I honestly feel like I'm flopping it.

well maybe or maybe not.

I also want to start working for a new book. 

Do give me suggestions if you have some.

Stay healthy and safe!

Thank you for reading !  Have a good day!