25 END

Y/n's POV

I stood right next to him while he greeted her grave. 

I didn't know why he brought me here.

" Seara This is Y/n. the one I told you about." 

What he say about me?

"Seara it's my time to let you go. I have moved on."

What the heck?

"I now love Y/n. I know you must have hated me to see so miserable throughout all this time when you clearly told me to move on. I'm doing it now. Y/n filled my empty spaces. I started liking her way back but I thought I didn't deserve to love and to be loved after hurting you Seara. and when she confessed, I couldn't think straight that led me to reject and ignore her. I was so much drowned in my miseries that I started hurting some that meant a lot to me. But now I'm clear Y/n is the one whom I need to keep me sane. chuckles  You are my past whom I'll never forget and Y/n is my present and perhaps future  whom I'll treasure."

I was dumbfounded. he looked and at me and took my hands in his.

"Y/n today I brought you here for a sole purpose that is took make you believe that I'm not pitying you or anything. I'm just being honest wit my feelings now. I love you so much. I'm sorry for everything. please don't move on. Please give me a chance to prove myself to you. please, I can't bear to lose someone whom I love again. "

His eyes were teary and hearing his words mine became too. I was overwhelmed so I hugged him catching him off-guard. 

He hugged me back and buried his head into my neck. i heard him mumble something.

"I love you so much that I felt like killing your cousin." He said making both of us chuckle.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked pulling himself back from the hug. 

" Yes of course. Do you really think I'll miss this fucking chance" I said making him laugh as he came closer to me.

he grabbed my waist and leaned in, placing his lips on mine. We smiled in the kiss and pulled out soon.

Taking his hand, I went near Seara's grave. I smiled at her and said,

"I promise you that I'll keep him safe and give him everything that he deserves and that includes all the beatings for making m cry lol" We laughed at my words. 

Seara's POV from heaven.

I know you will.