Taehyung's  Pov

"Y/n, are you okay? What happened?"

That voice. 

Isn't it Jungkook?

I looked at her wide eyes that soon was filled with anger and jealousy.

"Um.. nothing, I accidentally hit the chair and it fell. Don't worry. Go to sleep. Good night!"

"Oh ok! Be careful! Good night" he said and we heard his room being locked.

I went closer to her and pinned her at the wall.

"Why is he here?" I asked.

"Why does it matters to you?" She asked.

"Fuck Y/n. Of course it matters to me. Just tell me, is he your boyfriend or something?" I asked, making her look at me.

" What no? Why would you assume that? He is my closest cousin. There you go. Happy?" She said, annoyed.

Oh...

" Taehyung, I don't know what's wrong with you? You have been acting weirdly"
She sighed.

" It's because you started ignoring me all of a sudden. You avoided every-" I was cut off by her.

"Of course, because I'm trying to fucking move on from you. First you rejected me when I thought I had a chance, then ignored me and then kissed me thinking of your ex. You know that kiss for a second gave me hopes that maybe, maybe you'll try to move on but no. I was wrong. After all of this, you wanted us to stay friends, you know that not really possible, right? I hurts here Taehyung"
She cried, pointing at her heart.

Her face filled with tears and words filled with pain made my heart break.

How can I be so selfish?

I wiped her tears and said," I'm sorry y/n. At that time, I didn't realize what I want and was stuck in the past. But now, I'm not. I know whom I want. And it's you. Seara is my past now and you are my present and future"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook in his room- That's definitely the chair talking to her. Such a fool. I can hear everything clearly.