Taehyung's POV

I was laying my head on the desk and kept my eyes closed. The beautiful memory us of played in the back of my mind making me not open my eyes at all but it was again interrupted. I looked at the person who knocked on my desk to gain my attention. It was again the same girl.

She smiled at me and gave me my notebooks back. " You completed all of this?" I asked, raising my right brow.

"Yeah"

" How? I mean you were literally having your time of your life all evening. When did you get the time to even complete all this?"

When I said that, she started blushing. She hid her face with her hands. I don't know why but I wanna tease her more.

" What? You literally were dancing like it was your last dance. At first, I thought someone went crazy but then I saw you. My prediction weren't totally wrong."

Her jaw dropped and then she pouted. It suddenly reminded me of you.

" How dare you? I was just having fun. I has been busy after being shifted so yeah. I would have put the curtains on if I knew a creep was staring at me" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Did you just call me creep? You-"

"Good morning class" the teacher entered before I could finish.

I looked at her with a fake angry face and saw her showing me her tongue and smirked. This girl is really something.

I chuckled at our behavior.