*Dancing: GW

A/N: idk if I'm slowly becoming or George girl but for some reason, I've been lacking on my Fred one shots lol. I have like 15 unpublished and unfinished one-shots and I've been busy but as of now I'm gonna do my best to finish most.

Plot: y/n and George get jealous of each other's dance partners. House: Any.

Warning: Smut, unprotected sex. Praising.

————————-

It was a typical Friday night and right now that meant you and a bunch of your house mates in a common room party celebrating a quidditch win or just that it was a Friday. Everyone was excited and seemed to be having the night of their lives.

Everyone except you.

  You watched as the brunette girl danced on George flirtatiously and very desperately as well. But you weren't too worried about her because it was him that had made your blood boil.

He was purposely grinding and dancing slowly behind her, acknowledging her entertainment towards him.

Were you jealous? Of course. But you didn't want him to know that.

You and George had only been hooking up but he was sure to tell you that he's only been sleeping with you, and you had let him know that he was the only one you've been sleeping with as well.

'Just a simple dance'  you told yourself not wanting to feel more heated. But you had spoke too soon as you watched him attach his lips onto hers.

Her back was pressed into his chest and her hands reached back, pulling his head and hair closer to into her. His left hand glided up her body slowly all the way to her neck and he applied the softest pressure while his free hand danced on her thigh going up and gripping her waist closer into his body.

You felt betrayal and even more heat in your body. All you could think about was you and George and how you two would be in the same position. Only difference would be that you two would be completely naked.

The music seemed louder and the colorful spot lights had gotten brighter. You started to feel the whiskey take its course through your blood and you only wanted to become more loose.

Watching George as you leaned your arms on the counter behind you that was meant for drinks, you had an idea you weren't sure of doing because you definitely didn't want to come off as easily jealous. That was until the ginger had looked towards your direction, keeping his lips locked with hers. Your body slightly jolted up in shock as he kept his eye contact on you.

He deeply looked into you and smirked as he seen you watching his every move. George loved it whenever you got mad seeing him with other girls but only because you would spoil him after with more attention. So in hopes of that, he continued to make out with the girl that was dancing on him and he looked away.

'He knows exactly What he's doing' you scoffed, downing your whiskey once more and looking away from the dancers to pour another glass.

The body that stood near you had turned and looked fully in your direction. "Easy there" the brunette boy you knew as Theodore Nott had said sternly, grabbing the bottle slowly away from you. "That's your sixth glass" he chuckled.

But something changed in your demeanor. More of an idea again popped into your head. The more you looked at Theo, the more he smiled.

"Come on" you let your glass down and grabbed a hold of his hand. Theo left the bottle on the counter as well and he let you lead him onto the dance floor.

You let the alcohol take its journey through your body and let it take control over you. The two of you danced and this point you weren't even worried about earlier. If George can dance with whoever he pleases then what's the matter if you do the same?