Fallen 5: FW

A/N : kind of a late announcement but I did want to credit the one shot story that I even got this one shot story idea from. It's called "love hurts" located in "Fred Weasley Imagines" by FutureWriter1909. One of my favorite short series, definitely should go check it out !

——————————

You stood there, more confused than shocked to see that you opened your room door to Fred Weasley- the boy you've been in love with.

It was nearly two in the morning and the Ball had already ended three hours ago. Still he had on his dress robes and you had on just a camisole and plaid pajama pants, his plaid pajama pants to be exact.

His tie loosened around the neck, the first few button of his dress shirt had been undone. He was breathing heavily from being nervous and his hair was messy as if he had ran his fingers through his head a couple of times, which he did.

Other than that you smelled the whiskey on him. The strong fire whiskey is what got him here in the first place.

He stood silent for a moment as you did too. Both souls staring one down. Remembering how that spark that glistened in your eyes had matched the way you looked in that amazing dress you wore tonight.

——-

It Last minute as always but you managed to make use of the time.

You struggled for a moment as you were putting on one of the old dresses that belonged to your Aunt before. It was a cute purple dress that had sheer over it. You loved your aunt dearly but this just wasn't the dress you had in mind.

The second dress you tried on was this beautiful long white dress that belonged to your mother but it was also a no for you. It reminded you of a wedding and it was tacky in your opinion.

The last dress you slipped on was yours, the dress you had kept when you bought it thinking it would be you going with someone else.

It was absolutely beautiful. The lovely soft yet stretchy velvet black dress hugged your body nicely, giving you that exaggerated over the top look. It was a halter neck line that was carried by the thin straps. Under the chest on the dress was just this cute simple design of sequence.

This was the dress.

Your hands patted down your sides and you looked in the mirror giving herself a sweet smile.

You matched your dress with just your simple necklace that had a silver ring on it, wearing two silver rings as well on each hand.

But accessories aside, you curled your hair and absolutely fell in love with it. It was bouncy and not dull and your hair was leveled well enough for it to emphasize your look.

You did your makeup to your liking and felt even more confident than before. It was perfect. You were perfect.

Doing the last few touches of your jewelry and hair and makeup, you slipped into your heels and matched your dress with a lovely black shawl you were off your shoulders. It was so simple yet, sooo elegant.

Exiting your room and your house tower, you met up with Hermione and the both of you walked to the great hall after complimenting each other for the thousandth time.

When you reached the staircase you didn't see your date yet, it was the ginger you spotted first. And boy was the look on his face intoxicating. You mirrored the look he gave you as you seen just how handsome he was.

He actually took the chance to slick his hair a little, cleaning it up. His stance was stiff and still as he watched you carry yourself down the steps. It wasn't just his expression but it was also that small grin he gave that shined like the hazel that peaked through his brown eyes.