Surrender: FW

*Sort of like my imagine one shot "Roommates" with George but this one's for my Fred lovers, enjoy*

Also, no smut here sorry I got carried away with writing and wrote a shit Ton of feelings but if it's requested then I'll be honored to add it <3
————————————————————

The midnight rain wasn't the sounds that woke you from your lovely sleep. It wasn't the light thundering that patterned around in the clouds either.

It was the soft knocking and your name being called once with such a deep tone from behind the wood that made you get up and off your bed.

Curiosity is what dawned on you, only for a few seconds before you knew who it could be...

But the real question was - why ?

Letting your feet guide you to the door as you wiped your sleepy eyes which helped your vision to become more clear, once done as you reached the door and let your hand lay on the knob- ready to open it and see who this guest at almost 1 am could be.

You obviously knew who it was since you lived with one other person but still, why? Even after what he said earlier, even after he destroyed your crush on him...

You pushed yourself to open the door mostly because you were concern that he might've injured himself and needed help or maybe - this was a burglar who knew your name and had the same voice as his.

Quickly grabbing your wand that sat on the desk next to your door, now you were ready.

You finally opened the door, wand tiredly in hand almost ready to blast the burglar- or even your roommate at this point...

It was the first guess you had, it was your roommate, Fred. The man you knew it would be but still why? Why would he need something from you at this time.

"Uh-" a scoff was the only thing you managed to get out before -

"Y/n.... I need you to stay"

His voice was filled with sultry, and god your name being said with such passion and desire almost made you pull him in right there.

But your eyes scanned the form in front of you, shirtless and so fit. Plaid pajama pants that on hung low- showing off his fine physique. It didn't help much either that his hands were held on the top of the door frame, arms being flexed without even trying.

"If you're not wounded..." you finally spoke, voice a bit cracky from your slumber. "Then I could care less on what you need right now, Fred" your words a bit shaky - seeming to be that you weren't even sure about what you were saying. Neither did he by the way he was distracted as well.

His eyes wandered down the image that stood under him. And God you were the only one that could get him so hard without even trying.

Fred spent long awaited hours in his room and even paced around the whole place waiting for you to come out of your room even though he knew deep down that you wouldn't let your guard down that easily especially after an argument.

He couldn't go another hour yet even dreaded thinking about having to go through a whole day without seeing you.

The way you argued, the way you got so riled up, the way you looked so hot while yelling... everything about you turned him on and it was a damn shame that you were doing all of those towards him.

So he walked right up to your door and decided that he would do what a real man would do if he was in a fight with a woman.

He'd surrender.