Fallen 3: FW

It was a week till the Yule ball and you pretty much didn't know if you wanted to go because you didn't have a date. Hermione suggested you could go with Harry or Ron but it was a no for you as much as it was a no from them.

I mean it was up until two weeks ago, you knew for sure it would be Fred that you'd be going with but obviously that changed.

It's not like you didn't have options either. You pretty much turned down all the boys that had asked you. There was this charming Hufflepuff, a Handsome Slytherin, and also Cormac but he was not in the picture for you.

The Hufflepuff boy that asked you had already found a date a few days after that too so he wouldn't be the one.

So then there was the Slytherin boy. Actually, he was the one that you paid off to switch sits with you. You did feel bad for saying you'd think about it just so he could switch seats with you but having him as a date didn't sound too bad either.

Before Charms started, you wanted to pull him to the side and ask about the ball. More of Asking if he found a date yet.

"Hey, Theodore!" you shouted from a few steps being behind him, catching up to him before he walked in the class.

"Oh hey Y/N" he turned and smiled once he seen it was you that called his attention.

You smiled back, finally catching up to him as he waited for you by the door. "I wanted to ask you something, well actually reply to your question about the Yule Ball" you said shyly, hoping he didn't find a date yet.

"Finally came to your senses" he joked, rolling his eyes playfully with a soft grin.

You started walking slowing to the door, "Mhm, actually never mind-" playing back and just messing with him.

"Wait" he replied, which made you turn around. "Go on"

"If the question still stands, then Yes Theodore I would like to accompany you to the Yule Ball" he listened and gave you that nice smile again, nodding his head.

"Wicked" he smirked. "Wanna talk about it after Supper?" He asked and you nodded your head yes, feeling just the slightest bit of nerves.

It was just him being a Yule Ball date and a friend, it was nothing too serious. What you didn't know was that it didn't look like that to Fred.

Fred was in the class watching the scene that played outside of the classroom, also being nosy enough to listen and hear every word that came out of yours and his mouth.

It felt weird— Fred felt this tug in his stomach for some reason at this small gesture from you and Theo. He denied it. He denied the feelings he was feeling everytime it came to you.

He was feeling this type of swirl in his gut that he didn't like one bit. It was because he never seen you so vulnerable to someone else besides him. It was because those sweet smiles you and Theo shared.

All Fred did was brush it off now.

"Afternoon Mate" Theo said as he sat next to Fred, Fred now realizing he dozed off too much and didn't even notice Theo there. He gave a nod as a hello and just ignored him for the rest of class.

Fred would look at you and see you laugh with your desk mates and even turn around a few times to smile at Theo. He would turn and see Theo mouth a few words and watched as you would laugh at whatever he was saying before turning back.