*Tutor 2: GW

A/N: The long awaited second part of this series. Sorry for the late updates I have been busy with life but I sort of had motivation to write again. But enough said, hope you all enjoy.
(FemReaderxGeorge, Slytherin) -4K words

WARNINGS: foul language, sexual content, drinking, and also a mini mention of flashing lights*

——————————————————

You hated it.

That feeling of wanting more and being absolutely desperate.

You hated how you'd think of him at night or even when you'd daydream in class. When you'd hear other house mates talk foul about him, you thought other things.

It wasn't any serious feelings, it was just you craving his touch. You hated that you got so hungover the way he felt when the two of you literally only did it once and unexpectedly.

It had been almost a full week. You were supposed to be tutoring him three times a week but George missed the second session of tutoring and you were angry at first but you didn't mind since you knew it would've been awkward.

Aside from that, you would see him around more. In halls, when meals would start and finish, and even outside of school.

Today was also the third scheduled session you had for him and you hoped he'd show up. Not because you wanted to do other things but because you genuinely didn't like your time being wasted.

"Still on for tonight?" Theo whispered away from his test the whole history of magic class was taking.

Turning  to your right then looking in front to make sure the professor wasn't looking you said, "What are you on about" you narrowed your eyes at him.

Theo straightened himself with his desk in the professors view to make it seem like he wasn't having a conversation with you. "Tonight's party, Blaise said you're making the special concoction"

"The what?" you whispered as his eyes moved away  from his test to look at you.
"Friday night party- our house. You're making the bloody punch"

"Cant, I'm tutoring"

"Bail it" he shrugged.

"I can't" your eyes now focused on the professor to see if he'd look at you two and think you're cheating. "I did a hand shake. It's a done deal"

"You're a plonker" he whisper shouted. "you rather tutor probably a second year instead of having fun with your best mates on a Friday night- taking down shot after shot after-"

"Mr. Nott is there something I can help you with" the professor asked, finally noticing you two talking away. The students around all turned, attention on him.

"No—I'm all good—" he smiled innocently and everyone continued to remain quiet and do their test. Theo waited a few seconds then turned once more. "All I'm saying is, you're missing out." He turned away, actually taking his test now.

Truly, you didn't think you'd be missing out on anything. You also thought about George on whether he'd show up this time or not.

Your mind went to straight to overthinking on whether he just fucked you to prove a point or he did it just for the spite.

You brushed it off.