*Tutor 3: GW

WARNING: Sexual/mature content, cock warming, cursing.

———————————

"Okay" you sighed, "what spell would you use, to make your victim unconscious" you stuttered a little as George purposely moved his hips up in his seat as he straightened his body.

"Stupefy" he groaned into your ear "that's a point so I—"

"No" you smiled to yourself knowing he couldn't see your face. "You moved on purpose, that point doesn't count"

"Cmon y/n, you're killing me-" his hands grasped onto your waist as he held you tighter.

You're probably wondering how and what made you two in this comprising position. Well, George actually showed up for tutoring now and has been for the past week and a half.

Some days it was nice and calming, nothing but a good lesson. Then there was that other day where he tried arguing with you about an answer he thought was correct but wasn't. Yet all those tutoring sessions ended with either sweet or angry sex.

That's what these tutoring lessons had been. It was an hour of studying then another half of an hour of more was you letting him have at it with you.

During regular schooling hours you'd see him and he'd see you, it was either ignoring each other or quickly sharing cute little glances- it had depended on what tutoring was like the night before.

What was different though was that you noticed at times George would be around the halls more but not by himself, he'd be with that girl you saw him with at the party nights ago. It seemed like nothing but you had thought about you and him.... How you two wouldn't even speak to one another outside of tutoring but behind closed doors he'd literally be fucking you for most of the lessons.

You'd push whatever you felt away, was it jealously? No- it couldn't be. You pushed those feelings away and continued.

Now today you decided to make it fun, real fun.

First George came in with his eyes just absolutely raking your whole body. He would look at you up and down before he decided to even pull your chair closer to his and take a few kisses on your neck.

You would ask him questions, seeking for answers but he was just too attached to your scent that drove him completely mad.

George would continue to mutter the answers into your neck as you shared sweet whispering moans, feeling his hands tangle themselves in your thigh high fish nets.

Before you asked him another question, he quickly pulled you to be seated on his lap. Your back was to his chest as he moved your hair to start kissing your sweet spots by your ear.

But you didn't want him in full control just yet, especially cause it was still the middle of the session.

"Tell you what..." you pulled off his lap to stand and look at him closely, only a few inches away. "I'll let you inside me while I ask you questions..." you started to palm him through his jeans as he was already noticeably hard.

George was groaning lowly at your actions, thinking that's all you wanted. "Sounds like a fun way to learn" he smirked as you unzipped his jeans then pulled them down along with his boxers, letting his hard on free.

"But here's the rules" you disdained as you slowly started stroking him, his pretty light eyes looking at you stroke him. "You move one bit or get the answer wrong, then we stay still. But if you get it right..." you moved away from him, his eyes now watching you as you slipped down your skirt along with your underwear. "...then you can fuck me till I say stop"