Bad Habit: GW

Plot: based on "Bad Habit" by Steve Lacy. Y/N has liked George Weasley for as long as she could remember, what she didn't know was that he felt the same.

Song lyrics: in quotes and italicized

Warnings: Tongue Biting? (Idek) other than that, none

———————————————

"I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me"

It was the middle of October. The leaves started falling, the weather would be perfect, and just your overall mood during this season was joyful.

Even better, you loved how well this reminded you of  him.

The reddish orange leaves matched his hair and the beautiful light colored freckles that scattered his body. His hair matched the afternoon sun and early sunsets. Even the Autumn Air weather reminded you of how he'd stand out.

But it was different.

This time 'round, it was dull. It felt blue and it felt cold. You even thought to yourself that something was off. This season seemed to be less enjoyable than usual.

"What's on your mind y/n" his soft voice brought your attention away from the clear library window you sat near with him.

Your eyes met with those beautiful eyes. His eyes were sometimes hazel and even sometimes a darker brown. But during autumn you knew it would be In-between. His iris was a lighter brown today and towards the middle of it was when it started turning into a hazel color with good flecks.

His persona was soft. He was wearing his knitted 'G' sweater with his tie and collard shirt along with his school trousers.

"Nothing much" you replied softly.  For a second you seen his irises widen just a little as they stared into yours.

He sort of just narrowed his eyes before turning back to his work and you knew that he knew, something wasn't the same.

Smiling softly as he hummed you scooted in just a little more to the table that stood between. You rested your arms and leaned in closer.

"Alright, what is it?" You asked him as he continued to do nothing but laugh and write on his worksheet.

"Oh Nothing Much" he mocked.

"Are you mocking me, Weasley..."

He looked up at first, then slowly sat up and rested his arms on the table as well to get closer to you. "Seems just about it" he whispered.

The scent of cinnamon and a fireside had filled your nose up as he guided his arms closer to yours.

"Mhm" you hummed. "Somethings off" you narrowed your eyes at him now.

"Oh, Yeah?" He raised his brows as his eyes looked down to your yet still far away. "I'll tell you what I'm thinking about only if you tell me what you are thinking of first" he suggested.

"What you'd do?
Made a move
Could've made a move
If I knew
I'd be with you"

So something was on his mind, you thought to yourself. Of course something was on his mind or better, someone.