Ch2 Reunion

Third person POV (2 months later):

It's been two months since the last time the boys saw each other. Foxy tried to stay away from Freddy and Bonnie, afraid of what he was, he went through a depression. He cut himself. Atempted suicide. And stayed distant away from his friends. Including Freddy and Bonnie. He would cry himself to sleep every night and tell himself he was a monster. Bonnie would try to stay positive about his feelings but only grew sadder. He could only dream about being with the nice fox and loving bear. He later on gained distant and stayed alone from the others including Freddy. He thought that keeping distance for awhile would help but it didn't. He would see Foxy around school and he would try to talk to Foxy but he then reminded himself to keep distant for things to go back to normal. He did the same to Freddy and the rest of his friends. Freddy knew he couldn't deny his feelings even if it was wrong. But he knew what would happen if he told them about his feelings so he tried not to talk to them as much. Later on he noticed that Bonnie and Foxy disappeared from his life and he got depressed. But today. Wasn't like any other day...

Bonnie's POV:

*ring ring ring* the bell finally rain and I quickly walked out of class and put my headphones in my ears. I started walking down the hallway on my phone getting ready to put on a song. I looked up to adjust my headphones and I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Foxy opening a locker. My heart skipped a beat. Should I talk to him? No I can't. I need to forget about those feelings. But... I miss him... I looked up at him again. He had a wrap on his right hand holding his two fingers together and a wrap around his hand. Fuck I almost forgot about his hand. Fuck... I really need to talk to him... I miss him so much... I stared at him for a minute before finally deciding to walk up to him. I walked closer and then spoke. "Hey Foxy." I said. He kinda jumped and looked at me. "Bonnie! H-hey, w-w-whats up?" He studdard. "Hey. Did I startle you?" I asked noticing him kinda jump. "N-no. I just... didn't expect to bump into you today." He said with a nervous giggle. "Y-yea. Me neither." I replied. I looked at his hand and sighed. "How's your hand?" I asked. He looked down and sighed. "I wouldn't say that it's good but... it's better than the night it happened." He laughed and I giggled too. Then I listened to his laugh. It warmed my heart and I immediately wanted to hug him but I knew i couldn't. His laugh calmed down and he smiled. Fuck it I'm hugging him. I quickly hugged him catching him off guard and then I felt him hug back. I felt my cheeks burn and I couldn't help but smile to the hug. It felt so nice and lovely that I couldn't let go. "I missed talking to you." I said. He didn't respond for a minute. "I missed you too." He replied making me smile. We stayed like that for a moment before we pulled away. I backed up a little and rubbed by arm and nervously laughed. "S-s-sorry if that was weird." I studdard blushing. "Its fine. I needed a hug." He replied. *ring ring ring* The bell rain for next class. "Shit. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Foxy." I replied waving bye to him and starting to walk away. "B-bye." He waved back. I began walking away and I walked to my next class. Fuck everything I just said. I miss him and I miss Freddy too. I want us to get back together as friends. Even if I have to hide my feelings forever. I said to myself. I smiled with pride and walked into my next class.

Foxy's POV:

H-he hugged me... I said to myself. He said he missed me and he missed talking to me... what if... No no no shut up you stuiped fox. He won't like you like that you monster. I sighed and began walking towards my next class. Stupid fox. Your a fucking idiot. You can't like a guy. What's wrong with you. You dumb- "Hey Foxy!" I heard a voice say cutting me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see Freddy walking up to me. Oh shit. "Hey Foxy. How are you? I haven't seen you in forever." Freddy said walking up really close to me. I began to blush and I felt my heart warm up. "I've b-been ok. How have you been?" I asked back. "Um... weird... But its great seeing you again." He said making me smile. "That's cool." "Have you been talking to Bonnie lately?" "No. I actually haven't talked to him in forever but we bumped into the hallway today and we talked." "Thats cool. I haven't seen him in a while either. You two kinda just disappeared and our group and I wondered where you two went." "Yea... I just... needed some alone time for awhile." I said with a sigh. "Oh. Well I'm here to help you if you need anything-" *Ring ring ring* the bell rain again for class's to start. "Shit, we're gonna be late. Sorry, we should talk later or make some plans." Freddy apologized. "Um... s-sure." "Cool. I'll call ya." He said walking past me towards his next class. I waved and so did he. Fuck... I want to talk to him again but... fuck... it's just gonna make things so much worse...