Ch20 Choices

Foxy's POV:

"...And then, as we were walking through the woods, Mangle saw a snake and jumped and tripped right into a huge mud puddle on the ground, almost covering her whole outfit." Chica told me as we were walking around the outlit mall and towards another store. I Laughed and she laughed too. "What did those guys do?" I asked her, still talking about the story. "Well 'I' was laughing my fucking ass off while those two boys tried to help her out of the mud pit. The funny thing about that though, is that the other guy, competly slipped and joined Mangle in the pit. I could tell that the other guy was trying so hard not to laugh. It was fucking halarious." I laughed again. "Those guys were huge simps for Mangle. God. They tried so hard to flirt with her and failed so hard. It was so funny." Chica finished. "I thought they tried to flirt with you too?" I asked. "Oh they did. Just were terrible." I chuckled, "Thats funny." "Oh it was great. halloween this year was great." She said. "I kinda wish I was there to see it. "Oh I know for sure you would've laughed your ass off with me." What happened after?" I asked. "We went to one of those hughschool halloween partys and after like two hours of staying there, we dipped right after. Leaving those boys there. They were so embarassing. And in not aa cute way like Bonnie or Moony kinda shy. They were not cute at all." She told me. "Ha. Thats gotta suck." I said as we finally got towards the parking lot where our cars were. "Alright, lll go throw my stuff in Mangles car and you throw yours in your truck." She told me. "Alright." We split up to go to our seperate cars and luckly I was right next to my truck. Ill have to throw the cover on soon. For now, I just threw my bag of Bonnies presents in the backseats in the truck. I cloed the door and then leaned against the truck to wait or Chica. As I was waiting for her, I remebered her mention Bonnies name and I got curious and decided to read our group chat with Freddy to see if he responded. I pulled out my phone and started scanning for our messages and then opened them up.

Bonnie: You guys are so cute

I giggled reading that and then saw Freddy typing something.

Freddy: Says you cutie!!!

I laughed and commented on it.

Foxy: With your sweet little cheeks and you adorable little smile
Freddy: And his beautiful eyes
Foxy: You could drown in them
Freddy: Beautiful as ruby's
Foxy: And loving like a Angel
Freddy: We probably have him blushing like a mad tomato reading this.
Foxy: Lol

God I love soft Freddy.

Freddy: Lol. Are you still with Chica?
Foxy: Yea. We're just walkin and talkin. I got the rest of bunny boys presents too
Freddy: Same. I put them in the truck. We'll have to put the cover out for the back to put everyone's presents in
Foxy: Yea
Freddy: How are you doing?
Foxy: I'm ok
Freddy: Are you sure?
Foxy: Yea. I'm ok. Do you want me to come find you?
Freddy: No... Maybe... A little... I miss you );
Foxy: We'll Chica and I are almost done here. Then I'll come to you
Freddy: Ok ♡

I giggled reading that. What a cute little bear. God I cant wait to tell them the good news. They're gonna be so happy. Well, until we leave this place and go back to town. Fredrick said something about our town promoting discrimination on "Homosexuals" and allowing hate any sort of violence towards them. Or us. Taking the thought in feels... Weird almost. Im a homosexual. Which I'm guessing is the same gender. Does that mean woman can be a homosexual? Hm... What else is there to this? Maybe I- "Foxy!" I heard Chica shout, nearing my truck. I turned my phone off and slipped it in my pocket. "Im here!" I shouted, walking around the truck. As I did so, I spotted Chica on the other side. "So Captian Foxy, what do we do now. Your probaly annoyed to hell for having to deal with me for so long." Chica said. "What? Im not annoyed. Hanging out with you was fun." I told her, "And your stories were funny. I missed out on alot of fun stuff while I was gone." I said. "Yea. Well, we might as well go try and find the others then. They're probaly done by now I'm pretty sure." She said. "Yea, Freddy just texted me that he finished. So I'm guessing the same." I said. "Alright. The search for fazbear is ago." She said with a funny tone. I giggled and we started walking back into the outlit mall. "Thanks for lunch by the way. That was nice." I thanked her. "Yea, no problem. I was starving my brains out anyways so lunch was already provided for us." She said making me laugh. We continued our walk in silence until Chica finally asked something. "Ye'know, you still haven't really told me why you dissapeared." Chica asked. I felt my smile go away. "Chica..." I said with a sigh. "Oh come on. You cant tell some goofy ass chicken your problems?" She said. I chuckled at that. "Its not just a problem chica." "Then what is it fox boy. DId you sail the seven seas but crash your boat? Did you find out your teasure was empty? Or did you find a mermade but lost her in the sea~?" She said with a sligh tone. I huffed, "No mermade would love some dumb pirate fox." I told her. "What? Who the hell wouldnt want a pirate foxy as their captain?" Chica flirted. I laughed, "A rusty old depressed pirate. I wouldnt want em." I said. "Oh cmon." Chica said walking up infront of me and swinging around to face me, "Who the hell wouldnt want a pirate who sails the seas?" She complained. "Heh. Clearly not a mermade." I mumbled in response, giggling in my head why. "Ha! And missing out on a fun adventure? What kindof dumbass would wanna miss out on that?" She said, grabbing both of my hands with hers and spinning us around. I laughed and she did to until we stopped. "Well, that would be a dumbass." I joked with her. "Thats for damn sure." We both laughed more until we both calmed our laughs down. "Alright, lets continue our sail to find Freddy." Chica said. I chuckled and we started walking again. She didnt let of of one of my hands as we walked though. I didnt mind it. Chicas a funny lass. Crazy but funny. Shes totally the captian of her own ship.