Ch21 Info

Foxy's POV:

We finally made it back to the cabin and Freddy parked the truck everyone got ready to get out but Chichi said, "Thanks for the ride, Fazbear~." With the most flirty tone ever. Freddy clearly noticed and rolled his eyes, showing little interest. He then got out and so did I. We all made out way towards the back of the truck and grabbed our stuff out. Freddy tried to hide most of the bags of stuff he bought. He probably bought me something. After we all grabbed our stuff, we saw Mangles car pull up. Funtime and Baby hopped out of the car first and they were both giggling and snickering about something. Mangle got out next after telling Chica to leave something in the car and then turned around looking flustered towards Funtime and Baby. "Could you two stop now?" She asked the other two who were giggling. She didn't sound made at them but she sounded embarrassed. Then I saw Chica get out with some bags and she spotted me. She gave me a little smile and wave and I returned it. "Hey Foxy?" I herd Freddy call me from behind. I turned to face him and hummed in response. "We'll just hide Bonnie's presents under my bed, ok?" Freddy told me. I agreed and we both made our way towards the cabin. Most of the others were still outside talking and whatnot so it was just Freddy and I when we walked into the cabin. "We'll go hide his presents under my bed and give him them later tonight, ok?" Freddy told me. "Yea sure." I agreed, as we started walking towards his room down the hallways. "So, what did you get him?" Freddy asked me as we were walking. "Just some small things. I don't really wanna freak him out with too much." I told Freddy. "Did you get him the Sketchbook?" "Um... I was... But Mangle got to it before me and I just told her to get it for him." I said. "Oh..." He sighed. "Thats ok, right?" I asked, worried. "What? Oh, yea yea, it's ok. A weird thought just passed through my head, it's ok." He said. We made it up to his bedroom door and he asked me to hand him all of my stuff and I did so. "I'll come back out and get the rest of the stuff. Imma hide cutie boys stuff first." Freddy said. Pushing his door slightly open for himself. "I love you." He said before walking in. I blushed and smiled. "Love you too fluffy." I replied as he gave me his loving smile and then closed the door with his foot. I slowly began to make my way back towards the front door but before I could, I spotted something move at the end of the hallway. It walked past the hallway but looked our direction. I couldn't really tell who it was. Did they... Did they hear us? Oh god... they didn't... I quickly rushed up at the end of the hallway and looked around and didn't see anyone. I was so confused and scared but then I heard the door open beside me. I turned and realized it was the front door and Mangle and the others walked in with their stuff. They were chit chatting and giggling about stuff as they walked in. I even noticed that Fredrick walked in too. He noticed me and smiled. "Everyone walked past me as I made my way back over towards the front door, still trying to get that thought of whoever that figure was and how they could've heard us. As I almost made my way towards the front door again, Mangle stopped me. "Hey Foxy!" She called me. I turned around to spot her as the others walked past her. "Thanks for your help today. I really appreciate it." She told me, then turning back around and going back towards her room. That was odd? "Foxy?" I heard Fredrick call me next. He was more next to me. "I'll text you if I find anymore information about the thing, ok?" He told me. I nodded and he also left to go towards his room. I went outside to go grab the rest of my stuff and as I did so, I spotted a van pull up and park near my truck. Then, out the back, I saw Bonnie hop out along with Some of Glams group. I smiled looking at the sweet bunny who hopped out first. He didn't notice me at first but as soon as he did, he gave me a sweet loving smile. A smile so pretty that I could feel my heart melt. Then I whipped myself out of that feeling and made my way over towards my truck. I could tell Bonnie had no hesitation to follow me because as soon as I got to the truck, he joined me and walked up beside me. "Hi Foxy." He greeted me with his sweet, lovely voice. "H-hey Bonnie." I studdard, not noticing at first. "Hoe have you been feeling?" He asked me, provided noticing my studdar. "I've been ok. Just a little... Stressed I guess." I told him. "Looked over the truck to make sure no one was near us or paying attention to us and then he grabbed my hand. "Did you and Freddy spend alot on me?" He asked. "No." I lied. He clearly could tell. "Really?" He asked with a sligh tone. "Maybe~." I then said. He giggled and I giggled too. "I thought you two would. Even if I begged you not to spend too much." Bonnie said. I giggled. He giggled too. "Hey Bon!" We then heard Lolbit shout. We quickly let go of eachothers hands and back away from eachother. "Are you gonna grab your stuff?" She then asked. Bonnie motioned himself to make his way over there. "Yea, coming." He said, then walking away from me. I took a deep breath and then grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked back towards the house. I didn't pay too much attention towards my surroundings. Maybe that figure I saw was just my head playing with me. Hopefully. As I walked in, I saw some of the others talking with Golden and Springtrap who decided to stay behind instead of joining us at the outlit mall. "...I got the tickets and everything for tomorrow's movie night thing." Springtrap told them. "Thanks Springy." Mangle thanked him. As I was about to walk past them, I saw Springtrap give me an odd side glance and then turn back towards the others. "Any plans later tonight?" Mangle asked. "Well, we should play truth or dare because I got that game twister that we could play with to make the game more interesting." Baby added. "So then what's for dinner?" BonBon asked. "Well just scrap the homemade pizza night and just order pizza. I would rather play this game then worry about burning the ten thousand pizzas." Chica said. I walked past the others and just went towards my room. I wanted to do a little research myself. See if I could find anything. I went into my room and hid the remaining presents I had and then sat down on my bed. My laptop was already sitting there so I just grabbed it and opened it. The clock said it was around 5pm so I had a little bit of time before anything else would happen with the others. Now, what to look up. I clicked on the new tab button and then clicked on the search bar. I tried to remember what Fredrick told me. "Where we live, they allow the discrimination of the homosexuals. Or atleast that's what they call people like you who have your feelings." I remembered what Fredrick said and I searched that up.