Ch19 Exploring

Bonnie's POV:

Mangle and I were walking on the sidewalks around the outlit mall and we spotted Lolbit and Glams crew. I smiled and told Lolbit that they were over there and we made our way over towards them. As we did though, I wanted to check Freddy and Foxys group chat texts. I opened up my phone and did a quick scan.

Freddy: Bonnie do you want clothes? Like hoodies, shirts, sweet pants. What's on your mind?
Foxy: Don't text him what he wants. Then it won't be a surprise
Freddy: But what if he doesn't want sweet pants?
Foxy: "Sweet pants" ? Lmao.
Freddy. Sweat pants* stupid auto correct.
Foxy: The plan is a suprise. So if you don't think he wants it then don't stress it, love
Freddy: We probably shouldn't be texting our conversation about his presents in the gc with him literally in it.
Foxy: Lol. You got a point there
Freddy: We'll get you a million presents my sweet bunny boy!
Foxy: We love you!

I blushed reading the texts and then turned my phone off. We made it over towards the others and they noticed us. "Hey! Losers!" I heard Lolbit shout over towards us. We both waved and made out way up to them now. "Hey Bon, hey Mangle." Glam greeted us. "Hey." I said back. "We just finished up with your gifts and we are now gonna go get the Christmas presents." Lolbit told us two. "Well, while to two do that. I have one last thing to buy and then I'll bump back up with you guys. Ok?" Mangle told everyone and me. "Yea sure. I'll text you." I said. She's nodded and started to walk away. "Seeya in a bit Mangle!" Roxy called out to her. Mangle gave us a side wave and then she turned the corner behind a building. Weird. I thought she said she didn't have enough cash for anymore presents. "Anyways. Let's go get broke on buying presents." Lolbit told everyone. I laughed and we all started walking towards one of the stores around us. "Bonnie, you got any cash?" I heard Glam ask me as we walked. "No. I came here with like, fifty bucks and that was it." I told him. "I'll chip in for you Bon. Don't worry." Monty told me. "Same here. Just point at what you want and we got you." Krista also added. "You guys don't have to. It's fine. I don't even know what I exactly would get for anyone." I told them. "Aw don't worry about it. You'll see something and immediately know who to give it to." Roxy added too. I blushed, "That's very nice of you guys." "Its our pleasure bunny boy." Sunny said. I smiled and we continued walking. I forgot how nice they all are. Or well, until you get on their bad side. Expect for Glam and Sunny. They're too nice to be mean. Everyone else is nice but if you try and be rude to anyone else they know. They know how to throw a punch. Especially Monty. We made it up to a store and made out way in. It wasn't huge but it was sorta big. I'm pretty sure it was a gift shop. "Alright. We're splitting up then. Tell use when you guys are ready to leave." Roxanne said, grabbing Kristas hand and walking further into the store with her. I looked around and saw a bathroom to my right. "Imma use the restroom. I'll be back." I told everyone else as I began to walk towards it. They responded with an ok and I walked in the bathroom. I went in and did my deeds and then went over towards the sink to wash my hands. After I finished, I wanted to check my phone again. I pulled it out and looked at the new messages in our group chat with Freddy and Foxy. These texts were around when I got here.

Freddy: Where are you at?
Foxy: With Chica. We're gonna go get some lunch and continue shopping. She's done with Christmas presents so all she needs is a present for Bonnie's birthday. I'm still getting him some
Freddy: We'll if you need anymore cash, I have a couple hundred left over so if you want a little bit
Foxy: I'm all good love. Don't worry about it
Freddy: Are you sure?
Foxy: Yes sweetie. I'm all good. Don't worry
Freddy: Ok. I'm just making sure