🌊 | 𝐓𝐄𝐍 : punishment

✰༄

✰༄

School came around and ended the next day and not too long after, [name] was called to Kirari's office straight after her last class of the day.

[name]'s pov

I walked down the hall completely overflown with nervousness. What will she say? What will she do? Honestly, I prepared myself for the worst. From what I've taken from Yumeko's stories, this place is like hell if you're punished.

Sooner that I expected, I arrived at the student council room. Lightly, I knocked on the door and not a moment later, Sayaka opened the door and greeted me.

"[name]-san, currently the President is in a meeting, so if you could please wait here she'll be right with you." She said. I nodded and sat my things next to the seat I was in. She smiled at me and left, disappearing back into Kirari's office.

The anxiety I began to feel made my wait seem like hours. But in reality, I only waited about 10 to 15 minutes. I watched the rest of the student council (including Sayaka) walk out of her office and pass me through the huge wooden doors.

"[name]," I heard Kirari's voice through the open doors. "Come in."

I took a deep breath and got up from my seat. I grabbed my bag from the side of me and slowly walked in the direction of the President's office.

Oh god..

Kirari had a smirk plastered on her face and sat with her legs crossed in her velvet desk chair. "My my.." she cooed. "[name]-san, you look.. shy. Why don't you take a seat.." I gulped and sat in the velvet chair place right across from her desk.

I watched as Kirari reached inside of one of the drawers on the desk and pull something out, but couldn't make out what it was. She slowly stood from her seat and walked behind me.

In the blink of an eye, she turned the chair around so I could face her. She gently lifted my chin to meet my eyes. Once again she held that smug smirk on her face. I was lost in her eyes but was snapped out of it when I heard a light 'click' noise.

I looked down slightly. She had attached a light blue leather leash to my collar. "A proper pet must be contained by their master.." she whispered to me.

My mind was overflowing with thoughts and my cheeks were turning red. Kirari tugged on the leash, forcing my face only centimeters away from hers.

"You look beautiful like this [name].." she pulled me closer. 'Now, we were extremely close. One more tiny pull and..' My thoughts were interrupted by Kirari's next sentence. "Just imagining you begging for my touch gets me so.. excited.." "I-I.." I stuttered, not having any words. My cheeks flared and tried to look away.

In all honesty, I didn't want her to stop.. I guess you could say, I've developed some sort of feeling for the student council President..

Kirari took my face on her delicate hand and turned me to meet her eyes. "I'm not just toying with your emotions, [name].. I genuinely feel things for you." She replaced her whole hand with her finger. "And I can tell." She whispered once more. "You don't want me to stop do you?~" she whispered seductively.

'She just read me like a book..!'

I stayed silent. That same smug smirk appeared on her face yet again. "I'll take your silence as my answer.."

"Mmph!"

Suddenly, the tiny gap between us was closed and her soft blue lips were on mine. I didn't try to stop her, but it took me a moment to understand what was going on. I took the last opportunity to kiss back. It gave me this feeling that I was doing the right thing. Was I doing the right thing?

She broke away, and gel my face with her hand.

"Today's lesson will be held in the Momobami estate. Get your things, and meet me outside when you're ready~"

She calmly walked out of the room and left me inside of the office.

'Her house?!?'