🌊 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : starting

✰༄

✰༄

[name] has decided to accept Kirari's proposal. Once classes were over for the day, [name] plans to find Kirari and tell her, her answer.

[name]'s pov
Classes were over for the day, and Yumeko had given me a quick tour of the school so I wouldn't get lost, and so I knew where I was going.

Yumeko had went home already though. She said that she didn't want to get in the way. I knew she was a compulsive gambler, so she probably wanted to be surprised. I mean, I am going to be learning from the student council president. Yumeko says that she's quite the intriguing person.

I was right next to the council's meeting room, where Kirari had told me to meet her. I took a deep breath, and walked in.

No one else was in the room. Except for Kirari.

"[name]. Have you decided? Or do need more time to think it over?"

"N-No.. I've decided.."

Kirari walks up to me, and looks me in my e/c eyes.

'Her eyes are really pretty.. like the ocean..'

"So, what's your final decision? [name] Jabami."

"I-I accept.."

The president gives off a surprised, but excited expression.

She offers me her hand. "Well then, shall we get started?"

I nod, and take her hand in mine. 'Her hands are warm..'

Kirari leads me out of the meeting room, and into another room that I assumed was a club room.

"Well first, I'm going to teach you the basics. What everything is, and how it contributes to the gamble. Such as chips, cards, and items. We'll have these little meetings every other day, starting today. Is that understandable?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good. Let's get started."

Kirari let go of my hand, and walked over to a drawer. She pulled out two chips. She walks over to me again, and holds them up for me to see them clearly.

"The chip in my left hand is a normal issued chip worth 10,00 yen, the one in my right is a student council issued chip worth 100,00 yen."

"But they look almost exactly the same."

"They do, but you only use the student council issued chips if your playing against a student council member such as myself."

(time skip ! after the lesson)

"Are there any more questions [name]?"

"No. But thank you! You really helped me!" I give her a genuine smile.

She smiled back at me. "I'm glad I could. Now, we really should be heading home now. In fact, would you like to walk home together?"

A faint blush spreads across my cheeks. "S-Sure..!"

✰༄

• Word count : 443 words