🌊 | 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : is it just a game? or is it serious?

✰༄

✰༄

FOR EXTRA CLARIFICATION,
Y/N IS A D O P T E D
A D O P T E D
now, to the next chapter you all are abusing me about-

[name]  had just left Kirari's office. Her words and actions ringing in her head like a bell.

'You intrigue me [name] Jabami.'

You rested your palm on the collar she put on you. You didn't get it. She was at the top, and you were at the the near bottom. Why is she doing this? That question was asked on repeat in your head.

'What if she was just playing with me..?' You thought. What if it was just a game? You didn't want to say it, but you were developing feelings for the student council president.

Deep down, you hoped she was serious. But at the same time, you thought she was just playing with you.

As [name] walked down the school halls, she noticed a familiar face. Sayaka Igarashi. Kirari's secretary. She was staring straight at you.

Almost like she wanted to pierce through your soul.

"[name] Jabami."

You looked up. "Y-Yes?"

"I'd like to talk to you. Please come with me."

"B-But what about my next class..?"

"You've already been excused. Please come with me."

"Alright.."

[name]'s pov
Igarashi-San led me to an empty room. She shut the door behind her, as I sat in one of the desks.

"So.. what did you want to talk about..?" I asked.

"The president."

"I'm not going to sugarcoat things, but since we're practically in the same situation, I'll try to keep it as simple as possible."

I gulped. Who knows what she was going to say!

But my questions began to ring in my mind again.

'Is she just playing with me? Is she even serious about me?'

She ended up giving me a soft smile. "I see why the president is interested in you also."

"So, it isn't a game?"

Sayaka chuckled. "Trust me, Jabami-San, The president doesn't joke around about her interests."

"I guess not.."

She reached out her hand. "Let's be friends. We have a couple things in common after all."

I reached my hand out and shook hers. "O-Okay! I look forward to it Igarashi-San!"

"Please, call me Sayaka." She smiled.

I smiled back. "Okay! Then you can call me [name]!"

im sorry it so short.. i was kinda in a hurry.
hope you like it!