🌊 | 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 : at home

✰༄

✰༄

[name] was now walking home with Kirari, face dusted pink, now fading into red.
Walking side by side, [name] wondered what would happen next.

[name]'s pov
'I learned the basics of gambling.. but I get challenged to a real game..? What do I do then..?'

"[name]? You're spacing out. Are you alright?"

"O-Oh..! Yeah.. I'm alright."

"If you say so."

We we're almost to my house, so I told Kirari that would be ok walking home from here.

She asked if I was sure, and I said yes. Once I replied, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

| a little later |

I made it home, and was greeted inside by Yumeko, who was making something in the kitchen.

She seemed to be done, so she came up to me and asked, "[nickname]-Chan! How was it? What did you learn?"

"J-Just the basics. I'm going to start playing real games pretty soon."

"Well, when you get better, promise me that I'll be one of the first you play against!"

Yumeko holds out her pinky.

"Okay Yume. I promise." I said as I connected my pinky with hers.

We both heard a 'ding' from the kitchen.

"Oh! The ramen is done!"

Yumeko disconnected our pinkies and jogged to the kitchen. She had made the both of us ramen that we usually season ourselves with completely different things.

One day I might make mine really spicy, and Yumeko might make her's with chicken flavoring. Or sometimes the other way around.

"Yume, I'm gonna go change really quick."

"Ok, I'll put your ramen in your bowl. You want your Gudetama chopsticks?"

I began to walk up the stairs. "Yeah!"

~ back downstairs ~

"食べましょう (tabemashou)*!"

Yumeko and I began to eat, while I also pulled out my phone for us to watch the rest of our favorite show at the moment, (favorite/show).

I played the next episode, and our attention immediately turns to the phone.

We went through the rest of that season, and ended up falling asleep at the table.

♡︎
tabemashou - let's eat! - Japanese

word count - 355 words