🌊 | 𝐒𝐈𝐗 : being stood up for

✰༄

✰༄

Now, with Yumeko and [name] Jabami walking to school, [name] and her sister come across the unexpected.

yumeko's pov
As [name] and I walked up to the gates of the school, someone stopped us before we could enter.

A boy seemingly our age. But, I don't ever recall seeing him before, so I decided to take care of the issue.

"Excuse me, can we help you with something?"

"Actually you can. My name is Shinichi Masahiro. I'd like to challenge your sister to a gambling match."

I looked behind me, and saw my poor younger sister breathing heavily, and sweating like crazy.

I softly took her shoulders in my hands. "Calm down [name]-Chan.. it'll be alright. I'll handle it."

"That won't be necessary Jabami-San. I'll talk to her."

I raised my eyebrow. "With all due respect Masahiro-Kun. But, I think my sister wouldn't want to gamble when she hasn't learned all she needs to know yet. She's still being taught."

He gave us a sly smirk. "Oh. And by who?"

"By me actually."

The council president, and her secretary now stood next to [name]. Kirari on her left, and Sayaka on her right.

"And, Masahiro.."

"Y-Yes ma'am..?"

"Please don't challenge my pupil without my consent or without me knowing. You know what I can do as school council president. And I don't think you want to become a house pet. Do you?"

Her piercing blue eyes struck into his hazel ones.

"Y-Y-Yes Ms. President!"

[name]'s pov
"t-thanks you two.. I froze up.."

"It's quite alright [name]-San. In fact, I'd like to speak with you in my office. I'll let your homeroom teacher know, so no trouble will stir. But first, get your things settled."

"O-Okay.."

"Please don't keep the President waiting." Sayaka said before following Kirari back into the huge school.

"Well," Yumeko smiled at me. "Shall we get started with our day [name]-Chan?"

✰༄

Word Count : 347 words
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG 😭