🌊 | 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : the 'gift' and kirari's words

✰༄

✰༄

When [name] sat her school bag on her desk, she asked Itsuki to watch it for her. She gladly said yes, and now, [name] was on her was to Kirari's office.

[name]'s pov

I just made it to Kirari's office. The huge doors towering over me made me a bit nervous.

'Is it another lesson, what if I did something wrong..? No.. she would've told me when she was me earlier.. Let's just get it over with.'

I took a nice deep breath, before opening the double doors, and seeing Kirari leaning over her desk. But, still standing up.

"[name], so glad to see that you could make it." She walked up to me, and took my hand in hers. I blushed.

"I have something for you." She led me into the council's meeting room, and sat me down in her chair.

"Y-You do..?"

"Of course, now just sit back and relax while I go find Sayaka. As she is keeping an eye on it for me."

"O-Okay.."

She smiled at me, and left the room. The chair she sat me in was comfy, and the rest of the room was very beautifully detailed.

It makes me wonder..

Why me..?

Kirari could've left me alone to become a house pet, but instead she took me under her wing.

Why would she help me..?

"I'm back." I heard Kirari's voice as she entered the room, and my blush faded away. She held a small velvet box in her hands, wrapped in a white ribbon.

Kirari moved behind the chair, and held the box in front of me.

"What is it?"

"Open it and find out. I had it especially made for you, and you only [name]."

I lightly took the box out for her soft hands, and first, unwrapped the ribbon. When the ribbon fell, my hands found their way to open the small velvet box.

As soon as I opened the box, I saw a light sky blue collar..?

When I looked closer, I saw that it had a silver charm on it with my name and Kirari's phone number, and some writing on the back that I haven't looked at yet.

"K-Kirari.. what's this for? Yumeko and I don't have a dog.."

"It's not for a dog silly, it's for you." She took the collar of the box, and put on me. My hand moved up to my neck to feel the soft collar.

"D-Does this mean I'm a h-house pet..?"

"Of course not!"

"Then, what's the collar for..?"

"It's to let the other students know." Kirari's minty breath tickle against my ear.  "That you're mine.."

My cheeks flared.

"Did you not read the back of the charm?"

"N-No.."

Kirari lightly flipped the charm over. Engraved in it, it said. 'Property of Kirari Momobami'

My cheeks flared even more. Kirari helped me out the chair, and led me to the door.

Before I left, Kirari stopped me. "One more thing [name].." She softly lifted my chin, and k-kissed my cheek..

She said one last thing before dismissing me for my next class.

"You intrigue me, [name] Jabami."

✰༄

Word Count : 532 words