Chapter III -Roman God & Dark Lord-

Beta: Arel o Imladris & Artemis_HNR

Ner words in this chapter: 2,620

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone}

{Text message/Private Message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter III

–Roman God & Dark Lord–

Friday, 02 December 2022

HJP's POV

A whole month passed, the game still had yet to be cleared. No one has even been able to find the first-floor boss. Because of that a meeting was going to be held to see how they would go about defeating the first-floor boss.

Harry made his way to the auditorium where the meeting was taking place. When he glanced around at the other players as they gathered outside. Good. No familiar faces... Harry tensed when he bumped into a huge man and fell on his bottom.

"'M sorry, boy. Yea're not hurt are yeh?" The tall bearded man asked, leaning down and pulling Harry up. "I'm Grawp."

"Plu... Pluto."

Hagrid smiled, his black eyes twinkling. Harry's heart tightened.

"Didn't scare yeh, did I?"

Harry shook his head. Hagrid... Harry hugged the tall man as high as he got, as tight as he could. Hagrid! If there was ever a person he wanted to see it was his first real friend. The giant pat the boy on the back.

"Yeh a friendleh fella aren't yeh."

"Gather around."

Harry stepped back and Hagrid picked him up, pulling him up unto his shoulders. Embarrassed at being treated like a little kid, Harry let his old friend take him to the gathering. At least from here he wasn't as short as usually. Hagrid sat at the front of the auditorium stage with Harry by his side.

"Hey, Grawp. What's with the little kid? We're here for a boss meeting, not babysitting."

Harry narrowed his eyes at the group. Hagrid limited to put a hand on Harry's shoulder, making his knees tremble under his weight - even in this game-self Hagrid was too strong.

"He's here fer teh boss."

That made the men laugh. Harry rolled his eyes and looked to the atrium, only to gasp. Another person who had been long dead... another person who wasn't supposed to have been revived...

"Hi, everyone. I'm Mad-Eye." Professor Moody... Harry almost had to catch himself when he saw the old man. He had both of his eyes and legs though and his eyes seemed to dance as he called the auditorium to attention. "We're all here gathered because we want to fight and defeat the first-floor boss." Harry sighed. It was good seeing him, hearing him... still a natural leader. "We're here because last few days my guild found the boss room."