Chapter XIII -God Pluto's Wife-

No Beta

Ner words in this chapter: 3,707

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone}

{Text message/Private Message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XIII

-God Pluto's Wife-

Sunday, 20 October 2024

Floor 48: Lindars

HJP's POV

"Where do you think you're going?"

Harry froze mid-step and glanced back to the man behind him he'd tried not to wake.

"Out?"

"It's the middle of the night."

"Can't sleep."

"Because of your nightmares?" Snape asked and Harry nodded. "Come, I'll brow you some tea." The teen opened his mouth to argue. "And I don't want to hear a word about how the Dark Lord keeps the nightmares away." The man snarled.

Harry smartly closed his mouth and followed his former Professor towards the kitchen where the man prepared them tea.

"Thank you, sir."

Snape nodded back, sitting before him.

"Do you have a shrink?"

"Yes, Professor Dumbledore. He advised me to enter the game."

"He did?" Harry nodded. "Obviously that was before the game turned into a war making machine. Did you already have the nightmares?"

"They are worse when I see people die. As in for real. Besides that I already had lots back in Real World."

"Sleeping pills?"

"Sleeping potions keep me asleep, doesn't mean that dreamlessly."

"You dreamt about what?" Harry looked up tense. "It helps if you speak about it."

"Helps whom?" Harry grumbled. "I've dreamt about the Aurors who died."

"The ones you and the Dark Lord saved the most of?"

"I freeze in my dream-self. I can't help them."

Snape frowned and stood going to his shelves. Harry almost expected him to take a potion from one of them.

"That was days ago."

"I had Voldemort to protect me that night."

"Does the Dark Lord knows?"

"Of my nightmares? Yes. That's how he realized that his touch keeps nightmares away."

Snape nodded and took another teapot to the oven heating it up. When it was done he put some leaves from his menu storage inside and gave Harry a new teacup.

"It helps relax. Drink this then go back to bed." The older commanded and Harry accepted the cup, sipping from it. It tasted better than potions at the very least. "Tomorrow I need you to fetch me materials for my shop."