Chapter XI -Fear-

Chapter dedicated to LaTiL  for making me laugh on the FB group (if you remember our convo you'll get why this is for you when you read the chapter)

No Beta

Ner words in this chapter: 3,237

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone}

{Text message/Private Message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XI

–Fear–

Monday, 03 June 2024

HJP's POV

Harry knocked on Voldemort's door, wondering what the man wanted for dinner.

"What are you doing?"

Harry turned towards the Order of Phoenix's Member (Slughorn's man), who apparently was watching over the house.

What was Barty Crouch Jr doing here?

The door opened.

"Come in, Pluto. Junior, I told you to leave."

"But..."

Voldemort grabbed Harry's arm, pulled him inside and closed the door on the other's face.

"Don't mind him. Horace sent him to watch over me last night because of my freak out at your disappearance. He hadn't stopped following me yet." The man explained, guiding Harry to the kitchen. "Here."

Harry's eyes grew at seeing the item Voldemort was offering him. A white rabbit...

"Is this for...?"

"Yes, it's real. A class-A meat. So, just start cooking before it deteriorates."

Harry nodded unsure, quickly accepting the ingredient and moved around the kitchen to get the pans.

"Anything special?"

"Stew would be nice."

"Stew it is. Any vegetables on your list?" Harry smiled amused at the massive amount of ingredients Voldemort suddenly made appear on the kitchen aisle. "Someone came prepared..."

"Just know what you usually request." Voldemort argued. "Also bought wine."

"Was it from...?"

"Your favourite." Voldemort agreed.

"Thanks, those aren't cheap." Harry mumbled and Voldemort snorted.

Harry nodded, putting all the ingredients on the board, before cutting them. He put everything on the pan and put it on the oven. When he glanced at Voldemort the other was setting up the dining table with the tableware, wine glasses and the wine on a glass jar. Harry sat before the man uncertain as they waited.