Chapter X -The Halfblood Prince-

No Beta

Ner words in this chapter: 3,056

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone}

{Text message/Private Message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter X

–The Halfblood Prince–

Sunday, 02 June 2024

Floor 48: Lindars

HJP's POV

Harry glanced at the shop's entrance unsurely. Sure, Voldemort had said he was the best, but...

{Entering helps. LV}

Harry glared at the message popping up.

{Stop tracking me down! GP}

{He's the one who makes my spears. Just enter! LV}

Harry sighed and entered, hearing a bell ring. He looked around the shop, seeing it was empty of anyone although full with swords, knifes and other weaponry.

{He's not here! GP}

Just as Harry clicked send the door behind the counter opened. Harry tensed, straightening up as his most hated former-professor entered the shop.

"Welcome to Halfblood Prince Smith's shop."

Hmm right... shop... smith...

"Oh... I... I came to request a player-made sword."

Snape took one good look at Harry before he sneered.

"Come back when you actually have some money for it." He snarled.

Harry glared at the man's back as he turned to return to his private area.

"Lily Rose Potter, née Evans." Snape froze, before he turned slowly towards Harry. "Does that mean anything to you? Sir?" He asked, adding the sir as an afterthought.

"How do you know that name, Boy?" Snape demanded, approaching and hovering over Harry.

"My mother's full name?" Harry asked tilting his head to the side. "I wonder why."

Snape narrowed his eyes.

"Who are you?"

"In game or...?" Harry started to ask but Snape glared. "Lily's son. She's dead by the way, in case you might not know. I live with Aunt Petunia. Or lived with since her son died while in game and, you know, there's no way she'll take me back and..."