Chapter I -Entering the Game-

Beta: Arel o Imladris(AO3) & Artemis_HNR(AO3)

Ner words in this chapter: 3,649

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone}

{Text message/Private Message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter I

–Entering the Game–

Tuesday, 03 May 2022

HJP's POV

Harry closed his eyes tightly. He could hear the sound of footsteps steadily getting closer. He knew what it meant. He didn't want to wake up. To get a new chance he had to return to t...

"Wake up, Freak, it's time for breakfast!"

Harry opened his eyes sadly. There was no denying it now as dust and wood shavings settled on top of his head. He was in his cupboard. Sighing, he hurriedly got dressed. He looked at the shirt he wore and marvelled at the size only a men's Large, he was still swimming in it but it was a Large. He put on his glasses and left his cupboard under the stairs going to the kitchen. Aunt Petunia was by the stove, but when he appeared she immediately left and went to her sweet Duddykins. He was really back... and he probably was about ten, if Dudley's size told him anything. So, before Hogwarts and still stuck in the cupboard.

"Hurry up, boy."

"Yes, Uncle Vernon."

"Get me my coffee, boy." Harry gave his uncle the coffee while looking at the electronical oven uncertainly. "Aunt Petunia?" When his Aunt saw him looking at the machine with confusion she huffed and approached, turning it off. So that's how it was done...

Damn he was so small, how could he ever do anything this quick back in the day? Harry grumbled internally as he hurried to finish setting the table.

The bell rang as he finished setting everything on the table.

"Go get the mail." Aunt Petunia hissed at him as she sat for breakfast.

Without argument, Harry turned and left the kitchen. He knew better than to argue. Harry frowned at seeing the mailman with a package when he opened the door.

"Mr H J Potter?"

"That would be me." Harry answered, only for a small mobile phone to appear before him. "Wha...?" He looked at the foreign device in confusion what did the man expect him to do with that.

"Your finger." The mailman stated impatiently.

Oh... Harry put his finger on an oval panel, the phone lit up and he felt a buzz a light appearing from the panel letting the high tech phone scan his fingerprint. Something was wrong in here... high-tech? Wasn't he in the 80/90ish?

When the phone finished the scan Harry saw his ID appear alongside his picture.

Name: Harry James Potter