Chapter One: A Sensual Situation

Mild Smut

As you were standing patiently beside your boss, Mikasa Ackerman, who was a businesswoman, sitting on her office chair, she had a private meeting with another businessman, Levi Ackerman who was her distant relative, explaining their similar last names.

You were tensing up a little bit, feeling anxious about how this will all go. You knew Mikasa is a professional businesswoman- but the businessman who she is currently talking to is a very famous and well-known businessman.

Every five minutes you would glance at her face to just see her calmly talking and realizing you were the only one panicking. She wasn't worried about anything- while you did, for her.

In the middle of the meeting, she suddenly called your name, "(Y/n)." Making you freeze in place, waiting for what she is going to say. "Could you please fetch me a coffee?" She asked politely and you nodded. "Yes, Miss Ackerman," You replied before walking to the café of the building.

You carefully took a white mug with black stripes which you knew was Mikasa's favorite mug.

After placing the mug on the table, you proceeded to brew coffee which took almost five minutes. After waiting, you poured the freshly brewed coffee into the mug and carried it to her office.

"I'm glad we're getting along, Levi," Mikasa says, before she notices you. "Oh, you're done. Thank you very much, (Y/n)." She thanks you as she took her mug from you.

You gave her a small smile. "My pleasure," You answered, before going back to your place beside her as she continued talking with Levi.

You listened to them and waited until they were done. Almost about thirty minutes later, the meeting between Mikasa and Levi finished.

Levi stood up, and so did Mikasa. He walked towards her to shake her hand. "I enjoyed talking with you, Mikasa," He said, though his face was stone cold.

Mikasa returned the smile and shook his hand back. "Likewise, Levi," She replied. Erwin nodded and let go of her hand before getting his things and walking out of the office.

You stayed silent as Mikasa sat back down to arrange her files. Your gaze went to Mikasa to watch her organizing her things with silence filling up the whole place and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of papers tapping against the table.

A few minutes later, Mikasa spoke. "(Y/n), could you get my folder inside the middle cabinet?" She commanded. And you reply with a nod "Yes, Miss Ackerman."

You went to the filing cabinet and opened the one in the middle and saw a folder with papers inside. You carefully picked it up and walked towards Mikasa to give it to her.

But on the way to her, you lost balance and fell, dropping the folder containing the papers. You groaned under your breath in pain and looked around to see many papers on the floor. But luckily, none of them were torn and they were just scattered.

You looked up from the ground to see Mikasa side-eyeing you and quickly looked away once she noticed you seeing her.

"Be careful next time." She said, placing the papers she was organizing on her table. You bite your lower lip and grabbed the papers to put them in the folder properly as your face heated up from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry Miss Ackerman," you stuttered as you stood up and gave the folder to Mikasa. "Thank you, (Y/n)," She said, acting as if nothing happened. You quietly nodded and stood beside her while she worked to watch her.

__________

You stood in silence as Mikasa sighs in contentment. 

"Looks like I'm already done for today." She spoke getting on her feet, and she turns her heel to face you.