Chapter Seven: An Unexpected Visit

author's note: I wrote this around two years ago but I didn't have it in me to continue it, because I decided to quit writing on here last year. But then, after seeing how much some of you wanted another chapter, I decided to update! So here you all go, lovelies! :)

Smut

It was a peaceful Sunday morning, with you enjoying your hot coffee and seated by the dining table. Things were getting better, now that you were walking with a bit of ease now, although it wasn't easy to get used to slacking all day.

But as Mikasa said yesterday, you could really use the two-day weekend to rest, especially after something that seemed to take all your energy out. It was better than going to work and dealing with the pain of your sore legs.

As you sat on your dining chair and drank your coffee, you scrolled through Instagram on your phone, looking at different people's posts.

Until you saw someone familiar.

You stopped by a post of a woman that you remembered seeing before. She had dark brown hair tied into an unkempt high ponytail, brown eyes, and a tall figure.

You looked at her username, and it was, "Officially_Zoë"

You were shocked that you had accidentally seen Hange's Instagram account. What stunned you more was that there were twelve thousand likes and one thousand comments on her post. Damn, she's popular.

You continued to look at her, scanning her features and seeing what she looked like up close.

You then quickly scroll down, slightly embarrassed that you looked at Hange's post. You haven't seen Mikasa's Instagram account—so out of everyone, why did you come across Hange's?

Seeing her made you remember what happened two days ago. The mere thought made you uneasy, and uncomfortable. You barely knew each other, but she already developed an interest in you.

"Mind if I join?"

Remembering the short phrase she so bravely uttered made chills go down your spine. You had a weird and uneasy feeling in your gut that she would come after you even though Mikasa prohibited her from doing so. You tried shrugging off the feeling; that was practically impossible as it was deeply engraved in your mind.

You let out a sigh and close your phone before placing it down. Deep into your thoughts, you absentmindedly finish your coffee, and you finally realized you did after hearing that faint sound of the mug hitting the wooden surface of the dining table.

Once you were done, you stored it inside your cup drawer and head toward the living room. But before you made your way, you heard a knock on your front door.

You didn't remember calling anybody to come to visit you, though. Sasha, you thought. It might be her, and that maybe she wanted to talk to you. So you go to the door and open it without asking who it was.

To your surprise, it was Mikasa who is standing there with a smile on her face. "Good morning, (Y/n)." She greeted you. "Miss Ackerman?..." You murmured in shock as your eyes lingered on hers.

She quirked an eyebrow, immediately putting you into realization.

"—Mikasa, I apologize," You quickly corrected yourself, earning a hum of approval from the woman. Her lips tugged into a smile as her eyes briefly skimmed over your figure, and you unconsciously mimicked her smile while a faint giggle slipped past your lips.

You then noticed her her eyes lingering on your body, and you soon realized that you were just in your sleepwear, with no bra underneath either.

"Oh my, um, how rude of me!" You gasped, taking a step back as Mikasa's head tilted in confusion. "I'm not even wearing proper attire." You giggled sheepishly, crossing your arms over your chest as you tried covering up your embarrassment.