Chapter Two: Disruption

As you walked across the hallway of the building on your way to Mikasa's office, you saw one of your friends standing by the lounge, using their phone.

You decided to approach them since it was still early so you didn't have to worry about being late.

"Hey, Sasha!" You call her as you smiled, catching her attention. Sasha closed her phone, putting it inside her pocket, and turned to you before smiling back.

"Oh, (Y/n)!" She called happily as you made your way towards her. Sasha walked towards you too and stopped when she was already in front of you.

Sasha was your best friend ever since you started working as a secretary. While she was a bookkeeper, the both of you got to spend time during breaks.

"How are you doing? We didn't get to see each other last time." Sasha asked. "I'm fine and all. I'm sorry I didn't catch up to you, I got busy." You explained.

"Oh, it's okay, I understand..." She trailed off as she looked down at your neck. "There's something on your neck," She points out. "Is that a bruise?"

You raise an eyebrow. "Huh? Where?" You ask and Sasha points to your neck. "Right there. What happened?" She asked.

You then realized what she was talking about and you immediately cover your neck. "O-Oh that... I - uh - accidentally hit my neck with something hard so..." You stuttered, lying terribly with embarrassment.

Sasha wasn't convinced but decided to shrug it off. If you didn't want to answer, then she won't force you to.

"Oh, I see. Anyways I've heard that there was a new restaurant that just opened just last week. Do you want to come with me to eat there later after work?" She asked excitedly.

You nodded. "Of course, only if I have time." You replied before Sasha hugged you tightly. "Thank you (Y/n)! You're the best!" "Sasha I can't breathe-"

As you and Sasha continue to talk on and on about random things for the past twenty minutes, you felt paranoid about the time and being late. So you decided to end your conversation with her.

"Sash, I need to go. Miss Ackerman might be expecting me..." You trailed off, patting her on the head.

She smiled and nodded. "Sure, I need to go too. See you later, (Y/n)!" She said her goodbye and you said yours, waving at each other as you walk in different directions.

You made your way to Mikasa's office and twisted the door handle. You slowly opened the door to be greeted by the cold air of the office aircon.

After entering the office, you see Mikasa sitting on her office chair with her legs crossed and signing papers until she saw you.

You made short eye contact with Mikasa for a while before averting your gaze. She smiled and stood up to walk towards you.

"(Y/n), you're a bit early today." She said, grabbing ahold of your chin gently. You smiled at her, slightly blushing. "Yeah... You too, Miss Ackerman."

Mikasa scanned your face and kissed your forehead. "Wh-Wha-" "Come, (Y/n). I need your help for something." She said, walking back to her table and you follow shortly.

She sat on her chair and patted her lap, signaling for you to sit on it. You awkwardly look at her, feeling yourself blush from the idea of sitting on her lap.

Mikasa tilted her head. "Is something the matter?" She asked you. "O-Oh No, Miss Ackerman," You answered and proceeded to sit on her lap.

"That's a good girl," She husked into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.