Chapter Five: Two Rounds At Once

Smut

Your heart was beating so fast, it made you have a hard time processing what was going on. Was she willing to fuck you again just because of her jealousy? It just felt so unnecessary, but at the same time, you wanted it as well.

"She's gonna come here soon..." You mumbled, avoiding eye contact with her. "So, what? I don't care if she sees us." She whispered, side-eyeing the door of her office. Her smirk grew as she realized that it wasn't locked.

Mikasa leaned in and kissed you hungrily, sliding her tongue inside your mouth. A soft whimper escaped your throat as you felt her tongue against yours, and her hand trailing down to your waist, and to your ass to grab it and pull you closer.

She ever so slightly opened her eyes to look at you and smirked against your lips. She then separates her lips from yours and goes down to your neck and starts nibbling on it, adding more marks to your skin and unbuttoning the first button on your blouse to get access to your collar bone.

You bit your lower lip to hold in your moans as you leaned your head back. Though, you couldn't help but close your eyes and let out a whimper.

Mikasa continued unbuttoning your blouse until it was opened and she proceeded to lift your bra to show your bare breasts. She looks at your chest and licks her lips before putting one of your buds in her mouth.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and bucked your hips. Her hand went to your other breast to massage it, twisting your bud with her fingers.

A shaky moan escaped your lips as you ran your hands through her hair and gently tugged on them. You slightly opened your eyes and saw her hand still holding the strap on, making you tense up more.

Mikasa looks up at you and quickly presses her soft lips against yours once again. You immediately kiss back as Mikasa pulls your chin down with her finger to open your mouth and slide her tongue inside.

You pull her closer to you, deepening the kiss. She rubs her tongue against yours and explores every area of your mouth, leaving nothing behind.

Mikasa separated her lips from yours and distanced herself a little to wear the strap on around her hips. You stared at it, slightly intimidated by its length and you can't help but feel a bit nervous, yet aroused at the same time.

She looked at you and smiled. "Are you nervous?" She asked, scanning your face and seeing the nervousness in your eyes. "We can discontinue this if you don't want to." She said, cupping your cheek with her hand.

"N... No, it's fine. It just... Looks really... Long, and big..." You stuttered, keeping your gaze on the strap on. She then lets out a mischievous giggle, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

Your body started heating up as she went closer to you, feeling the dildo pressing against your thighs. "I promise, you'll enjoy it." She whispered to your ear before lifting one of your legs and holding it against her waist with her hand and the other going to your cloth to move it to the side, feeling the wetness of your aching pussy.

You got flustered from the position she made you in, and a bit embarrassed as well. Your heart was racing and you felt butterflies in your stomach. As you continued looking at Mikasa wearing the strap on, it turned you on so much. And as you did, you felt something throb between your legs.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Mikasa reassured, looking at you with slight worry. You nodded, placing your hands on her shoulders to balance yourself. She looked at you one last time and nodded before leaning in and slowly inserting the dildo inside you.

You gasped, squeezing her shoulders in pain as she continued sliding it in you slowly until it was fully inside. Mikasa kept her gaze on you, making sure that you weren't feeling too much pain.