Chapter Three: That Night

⚠ Smut ⚠

The sexual tension between you and Mikasa was immeasurable. It was like she hadn't had enough from you even after the things she did to you last time. You didn't even know if you wanted this anymore.

Mikasa placed her hand on your waist and the other on your chin to make you look at her. She then wordlessly leaned closer to you and eagerly pressed her lips against yours.

You didn't even have time to think before she slid her tongue inside your mouth, her hand now harshly grabbing your jaw. Your hands went up to her shoulders and pulled yourself closer to her.

As the both of you shared a deep and lustful kiss, Mikasa slowly pushed you until you were against the wall and held you back, her knee going up between your thighs and pressing it against your heat.

You let out a moan, with it being muffled in the kiss. Mikasa then unbuttoned the first few buttons of your blouse, her lips trailing to your jaw until your neck as her hand went in between your thighs and pressed her finger against your clothed entrance.

"Ahh~ Mikasa... " You let out another moan of her name with her barely even touching you. And you actually said her name without her permission, but you didn't care as you were drowning in your arousal you couldn't even explain.

Mikasa smirked against your skin, feeling the wetness against her fingers and your panties already soaked.

She moved your panties aside and pressed her finger against your clit. But before she continued, a sudden phone call interrupted her.

She froze for a while, listening to her phone ringing, but then continued kissing your neck as if she didn't hear anything.

"Wh-What about your phone call?" You asked. Mikasa looked at you, silently asking if she should answer it.

Your eyes went to her vibrating phone on her table and back to her eyes before nodding. Mikasa sighed, turning away and walking towards her table to pick up her ringing phone.

She looked at it for a while before answering it and placed it against her ear. Your gaze went to her and down to her lips moving as she talked to someone on the phone. You only listened to Mikasa, waiting for her to be finished.

It didn't take long before she hung up and put her phone down. You then buttoned up your blouse and straightened it.

"Who was that?" You ask her as you went towards her. "It's my client. He said he wanted to meet me at a local coffee shop." She answered, fixing her things and picking up her bag.

"Do you want me to come?" "No, that's fine. You can leave and take your rest. And I'm sure he won't bring anybody either." Mikasa answered.

"I got to go since my client is in a hurry. I'll just call you when I need something." She tells you and kisses you on the lips before leaving the office.

__________

You only stared at your food, not even eating it yet as Sasha kept talking about her day, even while putting food inside of her mouth.

"The food here tastes so good!" Sasha squealed, bringing another piece of steak inside her mouth happily.

Her smile faded away when she sees you just resting your eyes and barely looking at her. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Sasha asks.

You blink in surprise and look at her. "Oh, yeah I'm fine." You answered. "But you haven't been touching your food yet... There's no way something isn't wrong." She said, frowning.

"I'm serious, Sasha. I'm completely fine. See?" You make a smile and take a bite out of the steak.

"We're best friends, we promised to not keep secrets from each other, right?" She asked, her eyes showing reassurance.